BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ali C.
Ali C.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with these Cheeze Its. The flavor is so addicting and when I start I can't stop eating them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Simply addicting. Could seriously eat a whole box in one sitting. My favorite thing to munch on
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
These taste delicious, the perfect blend of a chip and cracker. It was my first time trying Cheez-IT Zesty Cheddar Ranch Grooves and I love them!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We love these cheeze it's as a snack, for lunches and even sometimes with a burger for dinner!
Hope N.
Hope N.
chicago
Love love love the flavor. Great snack. I get them at Walmart. It's a good price, affordable.
Masi S.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
These are a great and different snack! They are a great value and taste amazing! We love them
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love most flavers and kinds of Cheez-it's they always have great flavors and something new.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I can't put the Sharp White Cheddar ones down. They're my new favorite kinda like a chip and cracker all in one and made with 100% real cheese. I've got 2 boxes in my pantry right now!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
By far my favorite cheez it product! Mixture of to of my favorite things ranch and cheese into a crisp, delicious cracker!
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
These chips are like crack! They are cheez-its on a whole other level! So good and flavor packed! I am highly obsessed! My kids really like them as well.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?