BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Monica G.
I enjoy them but they don't have enough flavor. I will pick out the ones with the most seasoning and eat them 1st.
Katie B.
Bartlett, TN
Cheez it really stepped up their game with this one! This cracker is so good. Goes really good with a sand which
malek a.
Phoenix arizona
Love this, this is my fav snack to come home and eat after a long day the flavor and crunch is all there is great
vanessa m.
These are amazing. The perfect amount of flavor! Crunchy and delicious! I would recommend these to everyone!!!!!
Hailey B.
These are pretty good. I like the white cheese ones more but they do have a good taste. They are full of flavor.
Stacey L.
Owatonna, MN
I love the flavor of these crackers. Just a little zing at the end. I do find that they go stale a little quick.
corina r.
Just stick to regular cheese itz! These aren't that great and they have too much seasoning on them for my taste.
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
They do not taste like actual cheez it's. Actually I found them to be to cheesy and the texture felt very weird.
Codi M.
Not a huge fan. Although it would probably taste better if I was a ranch lover. It kind of overpowers the cheese.
Jessica F.
Griffin , GA
I don't really like these as much as the others. I don't like the texture of the cracker. I'm giving it a 3 stars
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?