BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Me and my daughter's really like this one. It was different and more healthy. I could eat them all day long.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
Great texture and taste. These are perfect by themselves. They are a great snack for your workday.
Kyleigh R.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
These are my favorote snack cracker, love them for on the go and ranch is my go to dip so having it on a cracker is even cooler!
Brooklyn G.
Brooklyn G.
Troy, OH
These cheezits are the best!!!! I love them!!! I could eat these all of the time and never get tired of them
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Hardinsburg
My favorite kind of Cheez-Its, but then again, I could eat all kinds of them all day long, every single day!
Bridgette S.
Bridgette S.
These are ADDICTING!! I could eat an entire box in one sitting. They are so good and great for the munchies
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Stockton, CA
These where not what I had expected at all. I would rather stick to regular cheese its and let those nasty things be.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Jermyn
These are the most amazing crackers that have ever existed I never go without these in my house I love them
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
These are my toddlers favorite snack food. They are full of flavor and he loves the little ridges on them.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with these Cheeze Its. The flavor is so addicting and when I start I can't stop eating them.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?