BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ashley M.
Aledo, TX
These are so addicting we had these on the way to Utah and we are the whole box. You definitely can't just have one
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
i usually prefer cheese nips over cheez-it but the grooves are the best thing ever. they really have so much flavor
kimberly p.
My family loves these! They are amazing!! Great flavour and texture. It's a must buy for snacking and for parties!
Brandi D.
paris, TX
These are the best compared to chips. The spicy ones are my favorite! They are thin & chrispy & have great flavor.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
A nice alternative to the standard cheese it cracker. I like the texture much better and the flavors are good too.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
I love cheez-it's so I when I saw these I had to try. Love them!!! It's like a cross between a cracker and a chip.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
This is the best invention in forever I always get them when i go to the store. Just so good, not an average chip.
krista m.
My absolute most favorite cheese it out there, I love dipping them in cottage cheese. Even plain they are amazing!
Melissa M.
Bellevue, NE
Love these so much!!!! Addicting and delicious, so much flavor and it combines wonderfully for a great snack.
Nicole P.
Flat Rock, MI
I love these. It is like having a chip and a cracker at the same exact time! The white cheddar is also very good .
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?