BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Hannah D.
I buy these regularly and I absolutely love them! They are an awesome snack at work! Powerful flavor and very filling.
Tiffany H.
Owensville, MO
Love the texture of these crackers. Wonderful flavor as well. It's nice to have something different for a change.
Nicky J.
Richmond
These things are addicting. Once you open them you just can’t stop! Definitely on the list of my top 5 chips/crackers.
Stephanie M.
Zanesville, OH
These are definitely a go to snack for myself and my kids. The taste is very strong and I dont go without these things
Heidi S.
Stockton, CA
These where not what I had expected at all. I would rather stick to regular cheese its and let those nasty things be.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband keeps a box of these in his truck at all times, we love these so much, they are a perfect road trio snack
Cristina D.
Richmond , CA
We buy a box of these very often in my home! My kid loves them! I do too lol they are very addicting and satisfying!
Amanda N.
Mount Horeb, WI
My entire family loves these. We almost always have a box or two in our pantry. Wonderful flavor with a great crunch.
Brooke J.
Delicious! These are my absolute favorite! I buy them often and never ever ever share. They're the best crackers ever
Kassidy V.
Dickinson
These crackers are very crispy. I wish they had a little more of a cheesy taste and that they were a little smaller.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?