BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Heather E.
Heather E.
Newport
These are my favorite. There are plenty in the box, and it is a good snack when I do not have much time to eat.
Gaige B.
Gaige B.
So good!! These and the sweet and salty are my favorite by far. Great taste great product. Will definitely be buying again shortly.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Lancaster
These are awesome. Have a great taste and good price. So many kinds available. Love them. The family loves them
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I honestky didn't really care for these too much . They're awkwardly hard & the flavor isn't fantastic .
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Just tried these the other day for the first time. They are addicting! Definetly something i will keep buying.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love these new cheez it's they are so good and a great price also. I've bought many boxes of these
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Kilgore , TX
By far the best snack ever! I could buy a whole box of these and eat them in one! I can't get enough
Amber J.
Amber J.
Sidney, OH
Simply AMAZING!!!! We love cheese it grooves ... often we find ourselves fighting over the last few crackers.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
These are super yummy, but I never want to stop eating them! It's a good problem, though. I love this flavor!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Delicious, just not nutritional! Ha! If your looking for tasty this is it! Good with dips or alone!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?