BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love how flavorful these are. I could eat a whole box easily! They come in great packaging and you get a lot of product
Monica A.
Fenton
Definitely love the new ridges cheeze its. Great texture, and they are always really flavorful. Really good for snacking
Sierra T.
Don't eat these a lot but very flavourful and crunchy. Very thin but also super dry so I don't reach for these too often
Amy T.
I love love love these cheese it's. They are so delicious. I would definitely recommend and I will be a repeat customer.
ryleonna b.
GROOVES ARE THE BEST CRACKERS I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. THEY'RE SO SAVORY AND CRISPY, I'D MARRY THEM IF I COULD.
Katie H.
Norman
These are great. However I only gave it 4 stars because I actually like them better in a Chex mix and not in their own.
Kelsey L.
Inverness , FL
My husband is obsessed with these! He can't go back to regular cheez it's now! I'm not a fan of the flavor combo though
Nicky J.
Richmond
These things are addicting. Once you open them you just can’t stop! Definitely on the list of my top 5 chips/crackers.
Hannah D.
I buy these regularly and I absolutely love them! They are an awesome snack at work! Powerful flavor and very filling.
Tiffany H.
Owensville, MO
Love the texture of these crackers. Wonderful flavor as well. It's nice to have something different for a change.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?