BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
St. Louis, Missouri
These crackers are pretty good. I dont think they have that much flavor to them.They are also harder than regular cheez-its.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Mooresville, NC
These are amazing!! They are unlike any other cracker I've tasted before, The texture is much better and the flavor is great
Britney N.
Britney N.
These are scary addictive! And 18 chips per serving! I prefer the hot and spicy flavor over these, but all are delicious! Go to snack!
Taharia T.
Taharia T.
Burnsville, MN
These and swiss groves are so good. The grooves have a nice baked crunch that you enjoy with each bite.
Kara E.
Kara E.
S. Deerfield
I'm obsessed with these! I wish they sold them in smaller boxes, cause it's hard to not eat the whole thing in one sitting!
Harley C.
Harley C.
Yyyaaaassssssssss one of my favorite snacks. Theyre so flavorful and i love ranch haha so unhealthy tho
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
They do not taste like actual cheez it's. Actually I found them to be to cheesy and the texture felt very weird.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Owatonna, MN
I love the flavor of these crackers. Just a little zing at the end. I do find that they go stale a little quick.
corina r.
corina r.
Just stick to regular cheese itz! These aren't that great and they have too much seasoning on them for my taste.
Kyrie W.
Kyrie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Such great flavors in such a small snack. Great for eating by the pool or after school or even lunchs
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?