BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Krystal U.
Oshkosh, WI
Best snack in the house!!! These have a ton of flavor like a potato chips. I enjoy these and don't have to feel as guilty.
Jamie G.
Highland Heights
These have just the right amount of flavor. The Ranch is not too overpowering. They are the perfect amount of crunchiness.
Jessica F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I tried these the other day and couldn't put the box down!! The ranch flavor is not too overpowering like some tend to be.
Staci T.
Xenia , OH
My kids absolutely loved these! I cannot keep them in the house! Every time I buy them, the boys devour them the same day!
Rachel N.
Once you start you can't stop. Cheez it's got me feeling some type of way about salty cheesy crackers and I'm not mad at it
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, KY
The new cheese it's have become my favorite ones. The Cheddar ranch are my favorite but I haven't tried much of the others
Kayla F.
By far my favorite cheez it product! Mixture of to of my favorite things ranch and cheese into a crisp, delicious cracker!
Ashley H.
Gresham, OR
I'm not a fan of cheeze itz but when these came out I tired them. Oh my goodness are they good, almost like chips but not.
Tessa R.
Elizabethtown
Ranch is my favorite thing in the world so this snack was perfect for me. It tasted really good and finished the box fast.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love how flavorful these are. I could eat a whole box easily! They come in great packaging and you get a lot of product
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?