BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Arlington , TX
This are addicting. I live them and all the different flavors. I highly recommend to my friends and family.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Mount Horeb, WI
My entire family loves these. We almost always have a box or two in our pantry. Wonderful flavor with a great crunch.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fountain, CO
The texture takes a bit to get used to. I do like them but not as much as the regular cheezits. Will buy again!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Love the grooves! Best mix for a cracker and a chip. They hold great flavor as well. Very delicious snack.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
N Attleboro, MA
Not as impressed as I thought I would be but still good Slightly dissapointed with the texture, taste is good though
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
I've tried this one it was amazingly good I love ranch flavored anything but I would definitely buy again.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Greenville, SC
So full of flavor and taste! I love cheeze its and these are my favorite ones! Great selection of flavors
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Erie
I cant turn down any chip or cracker...especially when I am looking to shove something quick in my mouth.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
Yummy, yummy!!!! So good, I love these, the flavor is so good. Always on my grocery list. Would recommend
laura h.
laura h.
I've always loved the original cheese it the zines especially the cheddar ranch take it up a notch. Full of flavor and crunch
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?