BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
laura h.
I've always loved the original cheese it the zines especially the cheddar ranch take it up a notch. Full of flavor and crunch
Iveth A.
Louisville
My favorite cheezit product! The flavor is bold and rich and the texture takes it to the next level! Affordable and delicious
Shayla L.
St. Louis, Missouri
These crackers are pretty good. I dont think they have that much flavor to them.They are also harder than regular cheez-its.
April C.
Tioga, WV
These are one of my favorite cheez it products. I've bought them several times. Price is affordable. Love cheez it products.
Daze V.
Yooooo these bomb!! Just don't eat them when you have braces haha totally broke off a bracket not good! But these are bomb!
Kara E.
S Deerfield, MA
I'm obsessed with these! I wish they sold them in smaller boxes, cause it's hard to not eat the whole thing in one sitting!
Kimberly G.
Broomfield, CO
The cheddar ranch grooves are sooooo good. I love them when I'm reaching for a snack. The flavor is so good and addicting.
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
These are so flavorful and good on their own. The baby loves them too. No need for dip or greasy chips. These are so yummy!
Ashley g.
Ironton, OH
These are my life. Could eat them all day everyday, for real repeat customer make my husband get them all the time for me.
Eva W.
Athens, GA
Very tasty different kind of Cheez-It! The cheddar ranch flavor is super yummy and there different texture ties it all in.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?