BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Gresham, OR
I'm not a fan of cheeze itz but when these came out I tired them. Oh my goodness are they good, almost like chips but not.
Karen H.
Karen H.
My family love Chez it's. These make a perfect snack. Everyone needs to give them a try. I use them at work for a snack.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Don't eat these a lot but very flavourful and crunchy. Very thin but also super dry so I don't reach for these too often
Tori D.
Tori D.
I love this! Amazing, delicious, bold flavor that lasts all throughout the day and night! If you're looking for something great, this is it!
Amy T.
Amy T.
I love love love these cheese it's. They are so delicious. I would definitely recommend and I will be a repeat customer.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Gentry, AR
Love love love these things. They are addicting. Super packed with flavor and crispy wonderful little snack!!!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
clarksburg, WV
Once you start eating these delicious crackers you just can't stop! Perfect amount of flavoring in every bite!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
Yummy little snack! I get these for the kids lunch or a after school treat. I like them with pieces of cheese.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Charlevoix, MI
I'll eat pretty much any kind of Cheez-It. My grandma bought me a box of these and I was pleasantly surprised.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Bay City
THESE ARE SO ADDICTING. Have a slight chicken taste and are salty and delicious. Can't put em down. Sooo good
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?