BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Candace V.
Woodbridge, VA
These are an awesome alternative to chips and much more flavor too! Love them with a sandwich or just as a snack all themselves!
Morgan H.
Lincoln, ME
Omg I tried these crackers back when they came out and I couldn't get enough of them there so good I would eat a box in two days!
Nicki K.
These are amazing crackers! They are full of flavor and a very filling snack. They are also awesome with a little cream cheese!
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
Very addictive. I have to buy a box just for myself. My kids love them. Great snack on the go. Just the right amount of flavor.
Erika C.
They have great taste , also it's a easy on the go snack. But ,Not so healthy when it comes to some flavors because of the MSG.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's like cheez-it meets potato chip. This is some next level stuff. 10/10 would recommend. It highly exceeded my expectations
Kim K.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm always looking to try new flavors. This one hits the spot. I could shamelessly eat a whole box of these bad boys to myself!
Mateus L.
Embora não o coma habitualmente, super recomendado pra comer na hora do lanche da tarde ou do chá! Seu sabor é inconfundível
laura h.
I've always loved the original cheese it the zines especially the cheddar ranch take it up a notch. Full of flavor and crunch
Shayla L.
St. Louis, Missouri
These crackers are pretty good. I dont think they have that much flavor to them.They are also harder than regular cheez-its.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?