BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
These are really delicious! I bought them for while I was spending time with my son who is in the nicu
Ashley C.
Bartlesville, OK
Love these!!! I have a problem with eating the whole box in one sit down! Amazing product!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
These are okay. Nothing more and nothing less. To me they have a fake tasting cheesy powder coating all over the crackers. It's hard to get past that to me. I like regular Cheez-Its better and I even like the off brand that Walmart has and these are loaded with sodium. I probably won't purchase these again
Kat J.
TX
I. Love. These. Cheez-its!!!!!!

Imagine a slightly bigger square than your regular Cheez-its, with thick ridges that only make the crunch better, and covered in a delicious cheddar ranch flavor that is perfectly applied to every single cracker chip!

These Cheez-it Grooves make snacking so much better, and they totally replace the endless disappointing bags of chips that are lacking the flavor and the delectable crunch we all crave so much... I could eat a whole box in one sitting. And not even regret it.

Get a box for yourself, I guarantee you’ll love these Grooves!
Sarah S.
Totally addicting! Full of flavor and the perfect mix between a chip and a cracker. Perfect amount of crunch and don’t leave you feeling yucky like potato chips do. I love these, ranch is my fav and I definitely recommend
James S.
Battle Ground
This flavor of the grooves is so good. This product is not very expensive it’s affordable. The other groove flavors aren’t good to me and these were just absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer F.
Johnstown
I do like them and would buy again but they’re not my favorite. I feel like they are affordable. The flavors alright just not my favorite. I wouldn’t call Cheezits healthy. Good product just not my favorite of all their options.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
This is my favorite snack! There is something about the "zesty ranch" flavor that I am obsessed with! This is perfect for an afternoon snack! Sometimes I will admit I eat the box in a day or 2! No shame here!
Kaylee M.
CASSVILLE, NY
I could live on these. I love them so much they are genuinely filling while being a great snack. The flavor is good as well. I notice at wal mart and other grocery stores they are about two dollars more than they are at my local dollar general which is weird as normally wal mart should be cheaper. Either way I genuinely enjoy them when I can get my hands on them.
Bianca C.
love love love these. This flavor is second to the spicy ones but still great. we flip flop between the two as must haves in the house for our snacks. def suggest these is you haven't already tried them and a lot of grocery stores do 2 for 5 ( at least they do in my area)
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?