BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
These are really delicious! I bought them for while I was spending time with my son who is in the nicu
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bartlesville, OK
Love these!!! I have a problem with eating the whole box in one sit down! Amazing product!
Alize B.
Alize B.
These are super addictive with just the right amount of flavor. I highly recommend
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
These are the worst Grooves I've had so far! I've tried several flavors and so far the others have been very delicious so when my husband suggested that we try the Cheddar Ranch Grooves I said, "Sure, why not!' but to my surprise they were far from delicious. While I packed them on a trip out of town with the family this weekend, my 12 year old nephew saw the box and pointed them out and said, "ewww! Have you had those before they smell like butt!' And as we know children are very honest and aren't afraid to tell you their opinion, I shrugged it off but to my dismay he was right, when I opened them the arroma is not pleasing and the ranch taste is so faint that it's just enough to be almost gross, it's hard to explain but it's not good. I will not purchase this item again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
It's thin like a chip, but heavy like a cracker. If you love Cheez-its you will love these. There are many flavors and the thin crunch of a chip with the flavor of Cheez-its are perfect alone or with toppings.  I, personally, love them with hummus. But if it's late at night and I'm feeling lazy and just really want a snack, I just eat them by themselves. I tried it on a whim when I was at Walmart, and now I'm obsessed! Everybody I know loves them.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
Holy cow, these things are my WEAKNESS! They are so tasty! Imagine if a chip had a baby with a Cheez-It! These crackers are a thin cracker with a nice crunch! The zesty ranch flavor is super rich and most definitely addicting. They're price is good, along the same line as most other crackers! Definitely try these if you haven't already!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
These were okay, not one of my faves, but didn't hate it either. The taste was pretty good, I love all things zesty ranch usually so yeah, not to bad, the thing that threw me off was how hard they were, I assumed they wouldn't be as crunchy as they were, that being said, if they make them a wee bit softer I'd be all over this with 5stars lol
Loni L.
Loni L.
Beaumont, TX
I am OBSESSED with these!

The grooves gives the texture of more of a chip quality, which gives you that really nice crunch that people like.

These are such an affordable snack that are great to bring to work or school.

I buy these more than anyone should probably admit, but EVERYONE should give them a try!
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
I am such a huge Cheez-Itz fan. I have yet to encounter a flavor that I haven't loved. And even these grooves don't have a bad flavor to them. My problem with the grooves, is the texture. Whatever is different in the process of making the crackers person was the chips just completely changes the idea of a Cheez-It. I'm not about it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Coral Gables, FL
Cheez-it Grooves are probably the best invention to come from Cheez-it.
I was hesitant to purchase them at first because I thought the texture would be odd but I'm glad I took a chance.
If you're looking for a snack that has a delightful cheesy flavor with less of a traditional cracker feel, these are your best bet!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?