BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Jennifer E.
These are really good! Haven't gotten a box I awhile because I have chosen to try other things! Doesn't mean I won't get another box!
Alison R.
Moselle
I did not like this flavor. It tasted like a stale cool ranch derito. The other flavors are ok, but this one definitely needs work
Haylee N.
Kilgore, TX
I recently bought these and they were so good! A little spice to them and not all cheddar. I wasn't expecting them to be so good!!!
Kelsie D.
These are the best Cheez-It grooves flavor I have ever had in my life! Very unique in flavor and highly addictive. Affordable too.
Gaige B.
So good!! These and the sweet and salty are my favorite by far. Great taste great product. Will definitely be buying again shortly.
Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
These are SO GOOD! I purchased these, not expecting them to be that great. But they were so yummy!! They have become a regular buy.
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Went on spring break to Miami Florida and had these guys every day for lunch. They are very yummy and my friends enjoyed them too!
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
These are my favorote snack cracker, love them for on the go and ranch is my go to dip so having it on a cracker is even cooler!
Kaci V.
Sunrise, FL
This flavor is pretty tasty. The cheddar is better. Great flavor and consistency compared to the original chez-it's. great snack
Kayla L.
Lancaster
They are pretty good. The taste is good, texture is okay, a bit dry. They are very affordable! Good to use as a snack for parties
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?