BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Iveth A.
Iveth A.
Louisville
My favorite cheezit product! The flavor is bold and rich and the texture takes it to the next level! Affordable and delicious
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Aledo, TX
These are so addicting we had these on the way to Utah and we are the whole box. You definitely can't just have one
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
A nice alternative to the standard cheese it cracker. I like the texture much better and the flavors are good too.
Mateus L.
Mateus L.
Embora não o coma habitualmente, super recomendado pra comer na hora do lanche da tarde ou do chá! Seu sabor é inconfundível
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Bakersfield, CA
These are the best compared to chips. The spicy ones are my favorite! They are thin & chrispy & have great flavor.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
My family loves these! They are amazing!! Great flavour and texture. It's a must buy for snacking and for parties!
April C.
April C.
Tioga, WV
These are one of my favorite cheez it products. I've bought them several times. Price is affordable. Love cheez it products.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I enjoy them but they don't have enough flavor. I will pick out the ones with the most seasoning and eat them 1st.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Flat Rock, MI
I love these. It is like having a chip and a cracker at the same exact time! The white cheddar is also very good .
malek a.
malek a.
Phoenix arizona
Love this, this is my fav snack to come home and eat after a long day the flavor and crunch is all there is great
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?