BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Amy C.
Pulaski, VA
We love these at my house! They are a staple in my daughter's lunch and there are times I'll eat them as a meal! They are so wonderful!!!
Britney N.
Lexington, KY
These are scary addictive! And 18 chips per serving! I prefer the hot and spicy flavor over these, but all are delicious! Go to snack!
Carly H.
Mcminnville, OR
These are so good. Best munchie ever. The flavor is great. They're like a chip. But better. They aren't expensive so I buy them often.
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
These are kinda strange like it taste like a cheese it but the consistency is like a chip not really sure how I feel about it honestly
britoney t.
Flint, MI
I give cheese it's grooves a 5 star review because they taste great. I also give them a 5 star review because they are a light cracker
Talon I.
Dothan
I would never buy these again they were very nasty, dissatisfying, just not wat i expected really should just stick to regular cheezits
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
Omg I should complain but they are so good I can't. My complaint would be I can eat a whole box in one day because they are addicting.
Jennifer E.
These are really good! Haven't gotten a box I awhile because I have chosen to try other things! Doesn't mean I won't get another box!
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
It's okay but it could be way better. It's alittle to crunchy and has a tendency to hurt the top of your mouth if you aren't careful.
Heather G.
Galax VA
Cheeze it grooves are very good. I love the ranch one it has the best flavor and crunch. I love to snack on them when Im watching tv.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?