BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Raven L.
Clearfield
These are the best ! A cracker and chip in one with such a great flavor. The only negative thing is I can never stop at just a handful !!!
Amy E.
Murrieta, CA
Yummy! Light and crispy, these crackers have a great crunch and are very flavorful! I have bought them many times and am never disappointed
Mary M.
Flushing, MI
I didn't even have to look at the words under the picture because I buy these on a weekly basis for my kids snacks. This is her favorite.
Amy C.
Pulaski, VA
We love these at my house! They are a staple in my daughter's lunch and there are times I'll eat them as a meal! They are so wonderful!!!
Whitney H.
My boss had these at work one day. I tried one and now I'm addicted! Absolutely the best cracker with the most flavor I have ever eaten!!
Jade a.
orange, CA
My daughter loves these. They're crunchy and cheesy and anything like that goes well for her. I will continue to buy them, they're good.
Suk H.
These are constantly kept in the house because we are addicted. They're like a chip with a cracker crunch. It's so freeeaaaking good wow
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
The size of these chips are awesome and the taste is just as good. Love these crackers. A must in my house with 4 kids and ranch lovers.
Melody J.
Zeeland, MI
One word...ADDICTIVE! These crackers are soooo tasty! They taste exactly like cheddar ranch. They're light, crispy, and zesty. Delicious!
Fabiola C.
I remember buying these and my kids totally did not like it.. I liked it thought it was full of flavor but I guess they like the original
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?