BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Kaci V.
Kaci V.
Sunrise, FL
This flavor is pretty tasty. The cheddar is better. Great flavor and consistency compared to the original chez-it's. great snack
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Owensville, MO
Love the texture of these crackers. Wonderful flavor as well. It's nice to have something different for a change.
Candace V.
Candace V.
Woodbridge , VA
These are an awesome alternative to chips and much more flavor too! Love them with a sandwich or just as a snack all themselves!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
Just purchased these yesterday for my husband they are good for on the go and a nice snack to eat throughout the day .
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
I remember buying these and my kids totally did not like it.. I liked it thought it was full of flavor but I guess they like the original
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
My boss had these at work one day. I tried one and now I'm addicted! Absolutely the best cracker with the most flavor I have ever eaten!!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband keeps a box of these in his truck at all times, we love these so much, they are a perfect road trio snack
Kassidy V.
Kassidy V.
Dickinson
These crackers are very crispy. I wish they had a little more of a cheesy taste and that they were a little smaller.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Richmond , CA
We buy a box of these very often in my home! My kid loves them! I do too lol they are very addicting and satisfying!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Aledo, TX
These are so addicting we had these on the way to Utah and we are the whole box. You definitely can't just have one
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?