BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
DeAnna P.
Marshall, MO
These weren't what I was expecting. I love ranch and I love cheez it's but these almost tasted tangy. Not the ranch flavoring I know and love
Candace B.
Vancouver, WA
These.crackers are so YUMMY. Best of both a cracker and chip. Cant get enough. The Zesty Ranch ones are my #1 favoirte flavor in this brand.
Nina M.
Avondale , AZ
Groovers are so good, i love to eat humus both are a great combo. I would love to see if I can find more flavors, spicy ones are my favorite
Tori D.
I love this! Amazing, delicious, bold flavor that lasts all throughout the day and night! If you're looking for something great, this is it!
Jessica R.
Way crunchier than the original crackers. These are a slightly bigger square as well. The ranch flavor coupled with the cheese cracker is ok.
Wendy D.
Eaton, OH
These have the best flavor and texture. Super crunchy. My kids love them too. It hard to keep them in the house. They get ate pretty quick.
Erica H.
SHARON, PA
These are awesome. I enjoy the taste of Cheez its with the crunch of a chip. I've tried a few flavors and haven't been disappointed by any.
Amy E.
Murrieta, CA
Yummy! Light and crispy, these crackers have a great crunch and are very flavorful! I have bought them many times and am never disappointed
izzy c.
New London
These are seriously the best thing I have ever tasted in my entire existence!!! The only complaint I have is I want to eat the whole bag!!
Raven L.
Clearfield
These are the best ! A cracker and chip in one with such a great flavor. The only negative thing is I can never stop at just a handful !!!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?