BY CHEEZ-IT #91 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Daze V.
Daze V.
Yooooo these bomb!! Just don't eat them when you have braces haha totally broke off a bracket not good! But these are bomb!
Montse H.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
I love the ranch flavor in these yummy crackers!! They are very healthy and a good snack for school, work, etc. Affordable! Definitely recommend!
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love how flavorful these are. I could eat a whole box easily! They come in great packaging and you get a lot of product
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Tried them a few months ago and loved them... But got a box today and for some reason they didn't taste as good as I remember. Had no flavor
lynn j.
lynn j.
johnstown
Snack bursting with flavor! I'm pretty sure the grooves hold in extra flavor and they are delicious! Walmart & giant eagle always have deals on these.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Jenkins, KY
So so so amazing!! Best crackers I've ever ate. Love the zesty ranch taste, amazing snack just to have or take with you.
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
These are the best Cheez-It grooves flavor I have ever had in my life! Very unique in flavor and highly addictive. Affordable too.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Moselle
I did not like this flavor. It tasted like a stale cool ranch derito. The other flavors are ok, but this one definitely needs work
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Inverness , FL
My husband is obsessed with these! He can't go back to regular cheez it's now! I'm not a fan of the flavor combo though
Angel P.
Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
These are SO GOOD! I purchased these, not expecting them to be that great. But they were so yummy!! They have become a regular buy.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?