BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
These are kinda strange like it taste like a cheese it but the consistency is like a chip not really sure how I feel about it honestly
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
These are so flavorful and good on their own. The baby loves them too. No need for dip or greasy chips. These are so yummy!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
These are really good! Haven't gotten a box I awhile because I have chosen to try other things! Doesn't mean I won't get another box!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
It's okay but it could be way better. It's alittle to crunchy and has a tendency to hurt the top of your mouth if you aren't careful.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Glade Spring, VA
My whole family likes these. They have a good flavor. The only problem is the coating of flavor is inconsistent. Some of them hardly have flavor on them.
Daze V.
Daze V.
Yooooo these bomb!! Just don't eat them when you have braces haha totally broke off a bracket not good! But these are bomb!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, KY
The new cheese it's have become my favorite ones. The Cheddar ranch are my favorite but I haven't tried much of the others
Staci T.
Staci T.
Xenia , OH
My kids absolutely loved these! I cannot keep them in the house! Every time I buy them, the boys devour them the same day!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Moncks Corner , SC
I tried these the other day and couldn't put the box down!! The ranch flavor is not too overpowering like some tend to be.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Broomfield, CO
The cheddar ranch grooves are sooooo good. I love them when I'm reaching for a snack. The flavor is so good and addicting.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?