BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love how light they are. Perfect combo of two classic snacks. Love the flavor combinations as well. Eats like a chip without the greasy fingers.
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS
Omg I can not even begin to express how amazing these are! I love these!! Once I open a bag it's so hard to not eat the entire thing in one day!
Kelli W.
Love, love, love these!! I love ranch flavoring and cheez-its zesty ranch does not disappoint. They are so good with just the right zing to them!
Cheyenne H.
Clarksville tn
OMG THESE ARE SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! I love the zesty ranch grooves. I buy them all the time at my friends job. Makes going to their job worth it lol
Brooke B.
Maumelle
These crackers are bursting with flavor. The cheddar and ranch work together to give it a zesty flavor. Very affordable for a afternoon snack.
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
They taste amazing!! They're also the perfect combination of cool and cracker. A great snack throughout the day, and they go great with hummus.
DaStoney A.
My sister brought these home and I stole a few. And shall I say they had my licking my chops. The grooves add that wow factor in the crackers.
Karen H.
Mora
When I saw these for the first time, I knew I had to try them. I love them and can't stop snacking on them once I've started. Full of flavor.
Kirstie M.
Tried them a few months ago and loved them... But got a box today and for some reason they didn't taste as good as I remember. Had no flavor
DeAnna P.
Marshall, MO
These weren't what I was expecting. I love ranch and I love cheez it's but these almost tasted tangy. Not the ranch flavoring I know and love
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?