BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lincoln, ME
Omg I tried these crackers back when they came out and I couldn't get enough of them there so good I would eat a box in two days!
Amy E.
Amy E.
Murrieta, CA
Yummy! Light and crispy, these crackers have a great crunch and are very flavorful! I have bought them many times and am never disappointed
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
I could probably eat the whole box in one sitting, they are really that good. I typically like the originals but these are a close second.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are fantastic! Great taste and a go to for us! Only tried the cheddar ranch and we loved them! Great crunch! Different from a regular cheeZ it
Kim K.
Kim K.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm always looking to try new flavors. This one hits the spot. I could shamelessly eat a whole box of these bad boys to myself!
Erika C.
Erika C.
They have great taste , also it's a easy on the go snack. But ,Not so healthy when it comes to some flavors because of the MSG.
Nicki K.
Nicki K.
These are amazing crackers! They are full of flavor and a very filling snack. They are also awesome with a little cream cheese!
Payton L.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's like cheez-it meets potato chip. This is some next level stuff. 10/10 would recommend. It highly exceeded my expectations
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Love, love, love these!! I love ranch flavoring and cheez-its zesty ranch does not disappoint. They are so good with just the right zing to them!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Mcminnville, OR
These are so good. Best munchie ever. The flavor is great. They're like a chip. But better. They aren't expensive so I buy them often.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?