BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Knoxville
Currently snacking on these as we speak! Don't buy these unless you're ok with eating the whole box in a day. Because once you start you can't stop!
Sidney G.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
These are a lot like lays cracker chips, but with better flavoring and a familiar cheezit taste that goes well with all three flavors these come in.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Mount Gilead, OH
These are amazing!! They have so much flavor and pizazz!! It's like an explosion In your mouth highly recommend trying these if you haven't already!
Melody J.
Melody J.
Zeeland, MI
One word...ADDICTIVE! These crackers are soooo tasty! They taste exactly like cheddar ranch. They're light, crispy, and zesty. Delicious!
kelsey p.
kelsey p.
I do not like these at all. Its like a chip and a cheese-it had a baby and it is not a cute child. It tastes wrong and the texture was weird.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Pulaski, VA
We love these at my house! They are a staple in my daughter's lunch and there are times I'll eat them as a meal! They are so wonderful!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Flushing, Mi
I didn't even have to look at the words under the picture because I buy these on a weekly basis for my kids snacks. This is her favorite.
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
The size of these chips are awesome and the taste is just as good. Love these crackers. A must in my house with 4 kids and ranch lovers.
Suk H.
Suk H.
These are constantly kept in the house because we are addicted. They're like a chip with a cracker crunch. It's so freeeaaaking good wow
Dusty D.
Dusty D.
Independence, MO
These are SO good!! Probably the best yet. Great flavor by itself or with dip. The grooves are perfect for holding any dip. This is a must have, especially on football Sunday.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?