BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Colombia E.
The taste is sooooo much more intense than the original Cheez it's, but I wasn't much for these either way. More artificial tasting then the original crackers.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I still have yet to figure out if these are crackers or chips lol they taste like a regular cheese it cracker but crunch like a chip and the flavor is amazing
Christy M.
Concord, NC
These are full of flavor. They are bold. I really like thr zesty ranch. You don't need anything to dip with them because they're full of flavor on their own.
Stephanie E.
These are a nice snack and they have a lot of flavor. However, I'm not sure that they are my favorite, given the choice I would still lick regular cheez its!
Dani K.
Rural Valley, PA
This is one of my go to snacks! Crunchy and full of flavor. I always pick up a box when I am grocery shopping! It is very affordable and the taste is great!
Tonya M.
Caledonia, MS
I love these! I can eat an entire box at once! I don't want to...I just can't stop! These are by far my favorite snack crackers! Crispy, tasty & convenient!
Taylie B.
I recently tried this product and I thought it was pretty good! Not as good as regular cheeze itz, but the ranch flavor was amazing. I would recommend this
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
These are so good!! I got them from dollar general. If you love ranch, you'll definitely love these! They're very crunchy and thin! I definitely recommend!
Dagny M.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CRACKER SNACKS EVER. They are cheesey and tangy and super crisp. I have to restrain myself because I could eat a whole box at once.
Steph M.
Celina
The first time I tried this cheez-its I had to have someone hide the box. When I go to the store for Cheez-its this is the flavor I reach for every time.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?