BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Chrissy F.
These are great. I just had them for the first time today at a friends house. Very tasty and a great white cheddar flavor.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
These are a great snack the flavor is a good combination of cheese and ranch flavor and the grooves give it a nice crunch!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Cheezits are great and these are no exceptions. This is my favorite flavor along with sharp cheddar. A great snack with a punch of flavor.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
Best chip I have probably ever tasted. Great flavor. I probably go through at least a box a week by myself.
Kristie G.
I think this flavor is ok. I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try.
Nyssa G.
These are good and have a chip like crunch. the ranch is a bit overpowering.
Alize B.
These are super addictive with just the right amount of flavor. I highly recommend
Kathy Z.
Is good for lunch, snacks, school, movies, TV shows, studying, reading, and so forth.
Melissa B.
Who doesn't love zesty Ranch? Who doesn't love cheez-it? These flavors together are heaven. Try not to eat very many... won't happen. They are hard to put down.
Emily H.
Mandeville, LA
I LOVE THESE SO VERY MUCH!! This flavor and the cheddar are so good, my favorite on the go (and all the time) snack! There so hard to put away too, addicting!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?