BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Jacki P.
Jacki P.
Springfield , MO
These are so good. A lot of flavor. A little different at first but really good. The ranch flavor Is perfect. I like it a lot. Ate them ALL of the time while I was pregnant. Do recommend to everyone!
Kymber H.
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS
Omg I can not even begin to express how amazing these are! I love these!! Once I open a bag it's so hard to not eat the entire thing in one day!
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
They taste amazing!! They're also the perfect combination of cool and cracker. A great snack throughout the day, and they go great with hummus.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Clarksville tn
OMG THESE ARE SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! I love the zesty ranch grooves. I buy them all the time at my friends job. Makes going to their job worth it lol
Chad &.
Chad &.
Newmanstown , PA
My absolute all time favorite Cheeseit crackers! The flavor is very addicting! I absolutely love the ranch!! It has the perfect blend of chip and cracker
Steph M.
Steph M.
Celina
The first time I tried this cheez-its I had to have someone hide the box. When I go to the store for Cheez-its this is the flavor I reach for every time.
Dagny M.
Dagny M.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CRACKER SNACKS EVER. They are cheesey and tangy and super crisp. I have to restrain myself because I could eat a whole box at once.
DaStoney A.
DaStoney A.
My sister brought these home and I stole a few. And shall I say they had my licking my chops. The grooves add that wow factor in the crackers.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Maumelle
These crackers are bursting with flavor. The cheddar and ranch work together to give it a zesty flavor. Very affordable for a afternoon snack.
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
Andrews, TX
These are the best! I could totally eat a whole box to my self if I don't watch my self!
Similar products do not compare!
Delicious!
Not disappointing
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?