BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Kimberly T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Oh my! Just tried these Cheez-It Grooves and they are delicious. I love the light crispy taste, seasoned just right. Try with hummus! It will make your mouth smile!
Tiffany J.
These taste delicious, the perfect blend of a chip and cracker. It was my first time trying Cheez-IT Zesty Cheddar Ranch Grooves and I love them!
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I can't put the Sharp White Cheddar ones down. They're my new favorite kinda like a chip and cracker all in one and made with 100% real cheese. I've got 2 boxes in my pantry right now!
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
These chips are like crack! They are cheez-its on a whole other level! So good and flavor packed! I am highly obsessed! My kids really like them as well.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
The combination of a rippled chip and a cracker! The cheddar ranch is by far the best flavor of the Grooves! I have to stop myself from eating the whole box in one sitting!!
Holly R.
I'm obsessed with the white cheddar version, but was disappointed when I tried this flavor. They weren't bad, but weren't anything special that had me craving another box.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
I love these. They are crisp and crunchy like kettle chips and full of flavor un like the original cheese crackers
monica b.
Topton, PA
The only thing wrong with these white cheddar Cheez It Grooves is that you want to eat the whole box! Great snack food, especially dipping them in salsa!
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
These are a great snack the flavor is a good combination of cheese and ranch flavor and the grooves give it a nice crunch!
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
These are good they are like a chip and cracker in on. I like the white cheddar much better but these are good.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?