BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Definitely one of my favorite Cheez-It varieties! Flavourful, but not overpowering. However...incredibly addictive. Definitely not the kind of cracker I can eat out of the box.
Hilary B.
Waverly, OH
LOVEEEEE these! You can't just eat a couple either! They are very good and full of flavor! My husband and I both always buy two boxes when we go to the grocery store!
Michelle B.
Kaufman, TX
My family goes through at least a box a week! Great for my daughters lunch or a quick snack for myself. They have a fun texture and are packed with flavor.
Nadelyn P.
oswego , NY
I am in love! I started with one couldn't stop at all. Wish the bag had more but it is what it is other than that no complaints from me!!
Maham N.
The flavor was a bit over bearing but not bad. This is somewhere between a cheez it and a chip,so the texture was quite nice.
Madison R.
These Cheez-It snacks are pretty yummy and they have a few different flavors, but the Ranch Grooves are my favorite!
Rachel B.
Love this snack! It's crunchy and it has the perfect amount of seasoning that makes it the perfect snack food.
Tanya M.
Maplewood, MN
I love these crackers! Too bad I always end up eating the whole box! But, they are so good that I can't stop!
Danielle M.
Quite a bit of flavor for a cracker, although they can be a bit salty. A nice crunchy alternative to chips.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
These are by far my favorite cheese it snack crackers. I can eat the whole box in one sitting! So good!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?