BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Lancaster
The cheese-it grooves are a delicious twist to a classic snack food. They are full of the crunch. This is not a healthy food and would not recommend to anyone who does have self control. They are addicting!
Colombia E.
Colombia E.
The taste is sooooo much more intense than the original Cheez it's, but I wasn't much for these either way. More artificial tasting then the original crackers.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
These are my favorite type of Cheez-It Grooves and maybe even Cheez-It's in general, the ranch taste goes well and makes the cracker taste more sweet and salty at the same time.
Megan M.
Megan M.
These crackers have so much flavor on top of them they are delicious. They are fairly affordable and I would definitely buy them again. I have eaten these multiple times and would recommend them to others.
Jackkie K.
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
These things are addicting!!! Can never have enough! They're delicious! Cheez it's have always been a favorite of mine but man these beat everything
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Laurel, MS
I could seriously eat the whole entire box! I love this brand and am a very brand loyal person. I like every flavor they make!! Worth every penny.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Concord, NC
These are full of flavor. They are bold. I really like thr zesty ranch. You don't need anything to dip with them because they're full of flavor on their own.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
I like the crunchy texture of the cracker. Healthier than chips with a lot of flavor. Have bought a couple of different flavors. They have a bold and zesty ranch flavor. I would recommend this cracker.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Rural Valley, PA
This is one of my go to snacks! Crunchy and full of flavor. I always pick up a box when I am grocery shopping! It is very affordable and the taste is great!
Jacki P.
Jacki P.
Springfield , MO
These are so good. A lot of flavor. A little different at first but really good. The ranch flavor Is perfect. I like it a lot. Ate them ALL of the time while I was pregnant. Do recommend to everyone!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?