BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ethan B.
These are my favorite type of Cheez-It Grooves and maybe even Cheez-It's in general, the ranch taste goes well and makes the cracker taste more sweet and salty at the same time.
Carrie K.
I like the crunchy texture of the cracker. Healthier than chips with a lot of flavor. Have bought a couple of different flavors. They have a bold and zesty ranch flavor. I would recommend this cracker.
Tray M.
crispy cracker chips" i.e. they're meant to embody aspects of both a cracker and a chip. Seeing as Cheez-Its are already cheddar flavored, Cheddar Ranch just means they added a ranch-like seasoning.
Misty F.
Ashley, IL
Nice crunch. Not too salty. Flavoring not heavy. Just the right amount of cheddar ranch flavor. I really liked cheese it grooves cheddar ranch flavor. I will definitely but them again
Dusty D.
Independence, MO
These are SO good!! Probably the best yet. Great flavor by itself or with dip. The grooves are perfect for holding any dip. This is a must have, especially on football Sunday.
Lucinda B.
The taste was great but I really did not like the texture. I prefer the original ones over this. Great idea for children though, the texture is great for them but deff not me.
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
These are great as a standalone snack they also go very well with with a cheese dip or cheese ball and with a grooves at hold your dips or sauces on there just perfectly
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best things I have ever put in my mouth. My absolute favorite snack. They are to die for and my whole family and group of friends like them just as much as me. They are great with or without dips but French onion dip does go great with them
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite crackers. So good! I love it! It's has plenty of flavor and it keeps you wanting more. Which I'm not sure if that's good or not. It's affordable and satisfying.
johannah S.
Delicious snack made 100% real cheese. Cheez-It is my favorite brand cheese crackers want cheesy snack on hand. I love Sharp White Chedder crispy and taste really good
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?