BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
O love the cheese it grooves so full of flavor and really good in soups if u don't want to use regular crackers plus it gives the soup extra flavor too
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Farmington, MO
One of the best ideas. Chip/cracker. Who cares. Its great with a perfect crispy texture. I like all flavors and they are perfect for an on the go snack
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Not a big fan at all. I normally love ranch flavored things but this left a horrible after taste. Also, really didn't care for the size and texture of the cracker. I felt like you lost a lot of the taste because of it.
MacKenzie L.
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
Any time I see something ranch flavored, I have to try it. These crackers are addicting! Perfect snack to take to the beach or the park with my family
Liswa W.
Liswa W.
These Cheez-It grooves are very tasty. They have nice texture and great flavor. I bought it at Fredmeyers. They are like regular Cheez-Its but with grooves and a different texture. I have bought them multiple times.
Shanika M.
Shanika M.
When I don't want to give my kids a lot of sweets. We share a box of these. They are so yummy. You can't just eat one you'll want more! I could eat a box in a day.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lawrenceburg , Ky
I purchase Cheez-it grooves at least a few times a month. It is one of my go to favorite snacks. It is crispy and light and has a great ranch flavor.
Nayely B.
Nayely B.
San Pedro, CA
These chips are just as described- zesty! As someone who loves both cheese and ranch these make the perfect snack. Neither the ranch or cheese is overpowering which I love. Taste amazing everyone should try these!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Who doesn't love zesty Ranch? Who doesn't love cheez-it? These flavors together are heaven. Try not to eat very many... won't happen. They are hard to put down.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Lancaster
The cheese-it grooves are a delicious twist to a classic snack food. They are full of the crunch. This is not a healthy food and would not recommend to anyone who does have self control. They are addicting!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?