BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Amber J.
I LOVE these cheezits. I tested these before they were even in stores. I like how crunchy and different they are. I am also a big fan of ranch and the combination together is very good. I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I love RANCH everything!! So naturally when I saw these I had to try them. I am obsessed!! Good thing Walmart is right up the road! I may need to buy stock in cheeze it grooves!!
Gabrielle W.
Washington, DC
I really like the cheez it grooves because they have a lot of flavor. These have a unique flavor and are great for parties or a quick snack. I haven't found a similar product.
Kailee G.
These are a staple in our house! This is my favorite flavor, but they are all amazing! I prefer these over almost any other snack now. The only con to these is that they are way too addicting! These are a must try if you haven't.
Genesis R.
The white cheddar ones are so addicting. Theyre so delicious. The crispness of these cheese its are incredible, it makes it seem like your eating chips instead of crackers.
Janelle L.
Laramie
I tried these for the first time this weekend and found myself unwilling to pit the box down. The distinct flavors of cheddar and zesty ranch were in perfect combination.
Samantha E.
Not a big fan at all. I normally love ranch flavored things but this left a horrible after taste. Also, really didn't care for the size and texture of the cracker. I felt like you lost a lot of the taste because of it.
Nayely B.
San Pedro, CA
These chips are just as described- zesty! As someone who loves both cheese and ranch these make the perfect snack. Neither the ranch or cheese is overpowering which I love. Taste amazing everyone should try these!
Shanika M.
When I don't want to give my kids a lot of sweets. We share a box of these. They are so yummy. You can't just eat one you'll want more! I could eat a box in a day.
Ethan B.
These are my favorite type of Cheez-It Grooves and maybe even Cheez-It's in general, the ranch taste goes well and makes the cracker taste more sweet and salty at the same time.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?