BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Washington, DC
I really like the cheez it grooves because they have a lot of flavor. These have a unique flavor and are great for parties or a quick snack. I haven't found a similar product.
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
I recently tried this product and I thought it was pretty good! Not as good as regular cheeze itz, but the ranch flavor was amazing. I would recommend this
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Decatur, AL
These are my favorite crackers! I instantly got hooked on these when they first came out and I can't put them down! They are so flavorful in the best possible way! Highly recommend these to anyone and everyone who loves ranch chips!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
These are so crunchy and delicious! They do leave a sticky residue on your fingers and definitely a weird taste in your mouth after you eat them but it sure is worth it. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest snack but I love the taste.
Kailee G.
Kailee G.
These are a staple in our house! This is my favorite flavor, but they are all amazing! I prefer these over almost any other snack now. The only con to these is that they are way too addicting! These are a must try if you haven't.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
What I think I really like most about these are the texture. They are bigger and crunchy. I love them! We like getting these for road trip snacks! Great value and so good!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
These are so good!! I got them from dollar general. If you love ranch, you'll definitely love these! They're very crunchy and thin! I definitely recommend!
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
The white cheddar ones are so addicting. Theyre so delicious. The crispness of these cheese its are incredible, it makes it seem like your eating chips instead of crackers.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Laramie
I tried these for the first time this weekend and found myself unwilling to pit the box down. The distinct flavors of cheddar and zesty ranch were in perfect combination.
MARCY H.
MARCY H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are delicious!!!! When I buy them, my family will not stop eating them until they are gone. Perfect combination of cracker and chip.... amazing!!!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?