BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Jacki P.
Springfield, MO
These are so good. A lot of flavor. A little different at first but really good. The ranch flavor Is perfect. I like it a lot. Ate them ALL of the time while I was pregnant. Do recommend to everyone!
Kayla W.
Madison
Love these! So delicious. The perfect snack for anytime. Decided to try these because they were on sale, and I'm so glad I did. You should too, you will not be disappointed!
Aline B.
My all-time very snack ! Be careful lol it's highly addicting <3 all I gotta say lol .... anyone with sanity ( insanity too, I don't discriminate lol ) would looooove this.
Shawna J.
Louisville, KY
I pretty much like all cheese itz.  But these, and the Colby (which they don't make anymore - shame) cheese itz are by far my favorite.  Got em at Target!
charlotte w.
Tried these when they came out. My all time favorite snack is a cheese it. Live the duo parmesan and sharp. These grooves just didn't taste like a cheez it to me. Maybe it wasn't as thin I guess
Heather S.
These are nothing short of amazing. They have a ton of flavor and are a very easy snack to grab. We don't buy these often because we eat the whole box in a day but I would definitely recommend this product to others! So tasty!
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my absolute favs..Cheez it Ranch. They are light and thin. Really a great tasting snack.
And they carry like three different flavors at the Wal-Mart where i shop.
kiristen b.
I freaking love these snack crackers!!! It's just enough for me to stay on my diet without straying to far off. A handful of these is just enough to get that snack attack off of my back.
Hallelujah R.
I'm kind of on the fence about these crackers. First of all they smell terrible. They taste okay but it's like they're trying to hard. I love cheese-it white cheddar and spicy and plain but I think I'll pass on these next time I'm at the grocery store.
Elisha B.
These crackers are so addicting. I buy at least a box or two every week. I tell everyone I know about these crackers. They are finger licking good......seriously!!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?