BY CHEEZ-IT #91 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Hallelujah R.
Hallelujah R.
I'm kind of on the fence about these crackers. First of all they smell terrible. They taste okay but it's like they're trying to hard. I love cheese-it white cheddar and spicy and plain but I think I'll pass on these next time I'm at the grocery store.
kiristen b.
kiristen b.
I freaking love these snack crackers!!! It's just enough for me to stay on my diet without straying to far off. A handful of these is just enough to get that snack attack off of my back.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
These crackers are so addicting. I buy at least a box or two every week. I tell everyone I know about these crackers. They are finger licking good......seriously!!
Mili J.
Mili J.
Cheez-It Grooves are my favorite Cheez-It products, because they seem to do the best job in providing a cheesy flavor. These are affordable, and simply delicious.
Amber J.
Amber J.
I LOVE these cheezits. I tested these before they were even in stores. I like how crunchy and different they are. I am also a big fan of ranch and the combination together is very good. I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I still have yet to figure out if these are crackers or chips lol they taste like a regular cheese it cracker but crunch like a chip and the flavor is amazing
Emily H.
Emily H.
Mandeville, LA
I LOVE THESE SO VERY MUCH!! This flavor and the cheddar are so good, my favorite on the go (and all the time) snack! There so hard to put away too, addicting!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I love RANCH everything!! So naturally when I saw these I had to try them. I am obsessed!! Good thing Walmart is right up the road! I may need to buy stock in cheeze it grooves!!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
These are a nice snack and they have a lot of flavor. However, I'm not sure that they are my favorite, given the choice I would still lick regular cheez its!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Caledonia, MS
I love these! I can eat an entire box at once! I don't want to...I just can't stop! These are by far my favorite snack crackers! Crispy, tasty & convenient!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?