BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
Great flavor, light and crispy and not very heavy at all. True to ranch flavor. Literally could eat the whole box in one sitting. Purchased this at my local Walmart. Would definitely recommend this to others
TaMara H.
I'm not a huge fan of the grooves but this flavor works with it. It met my expectations . I bought them at hyvee and would probably by them again. Only downside is there is a lot of sodium but hey are tasty
Victoria C.
Cheez-it Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch are my absolute favorite cheez-it. They have the regular cheez-it taste with a kick of zesty ranch to it. I pack them every day in my lunch for work.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
At first, I was a little weirded out by the grooves but they're so delicious that you can't stop eating them. I buy these whenever I'm in a snack mood. Not the healthiest of choices but I never regret it!
Rebecca R.
Ever since I was little, I have always loved cheese it! Purchased these from a vending machine and instantly fell in love. Loved them so much, I had to go to Walmart to get more!
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
I wouldn't say these are my favorite. I don't like the thickness. I flavor is ok, but I think Cheez-it needs to stick to what they know best which is snack crackers. I say try them. You might like them!
Amber R.
Menifee, CA
Love love love love these! They're so good! My 4 year old son loves them as well. Great snack, I've tried other flavors as well. The white cheddar ones are probably my favorite!

Defiantly recommend !!
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
This is very delicious and really good. Let's just say finger licking good... finger licking is a must after eating these delicious crackers made by cheezit. Would recommend.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really, really love Grooves! Cheez-It's are my favorite snack, and the Grooves are almost a cross between a cracker and a chip. Good and crunchy. Lots of good flavors, too!
Kayla W.
Madison
Love these! So delicious. The perfect snack for anytime. Decided to try these because they were on sale, and I'm so glad I did. You should too, you will not be disappointed!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?