BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Lorraine M.
Redlands
This type of cheese it was a bad decision for the creators of cheese it's ! My husband loves all types of cheese its and when he tried these he spit it out ! I will never buy these again but I still love the brand
shelby s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can eat a box of these in one sitting! These are a great alternative to chip because they are flavorful and crispy. I love that these are thinner and so flavorful. It's great for the kids or your party guests!
Genna H.
These are so addicting! We only buy when on sale but they never disappoint! We can't keep them in the house especially the cheddar ranch flavor. Shoprite usually has good sales and I would recommend this product!
Fabiola S.
This product blew my mind, It was so greattt, I wouldn't consider it healthy but it doesn't give off a salty taste. It beats similar products out of the way. It was beyond my expectations. I definitely recommend.
paxton g.
Cold Spring, KY
I love cheese-it grooves. Great twist on the original cheese-it. The taste is amazing and I love this product. I would recommend it to anyone because of the low price and great taste.
sam ūüĆě.
These are one of my most favorite things to snack on. The moment I saw them in the store I knew for sure they were gonna be my favorite. The after taste isnt that pleasing, but what do you expect with Cheezits?
Jill A.
Great alternative to regular chips. The ranch ones are the best. However, I do enjoy the cheese ones. They're pretty affordable and you can usually find some pretty amazing coupons
Brieanna O.
Summerville, SC
This product is delicious and definitely holds up to its name! My roommate loves them! Cheesy baked crackers that are light and crispy. I usually find mine at Walmart! Definitely recommend these to others!!
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
Great flavor, light and crispy and not very heavy at all. True to ranch flavor. Literally could eat the whole box in one sitting. Purchased this at my local Walmart. Would definitely recommend this to others
Brooke J.
Lancaster
The cheese-it grooves are a delicious twist to a classic snack food. They are full of the crunch. This is not a healthy food and would not recommend to anyone who does have self control. They are addicting!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?