BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
K. W.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
I wouldn't say these are my favorite. I don't like the thickness. I flavor is ok, but I think Cheez-it needs to stick to what they know best which is snack crackers. I say try them. You might like them!
Ragan G.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
This is very delicious and really good. Let's just say finger licking good... finger licking is a must after eating these delicious crackers made by cheezit. Would recommend.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really, really love Grooves! Cheez-It's are my favorite snack, and the Grooves are almost a cross between a cracker and a chip. Good and crunchy. Lots of good flavors, too!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Menifee, CA
Love love love love these! They're so good! My 4 year old son loves them as well. Great snack, I've tried other flavors as well. The white cheddar ones are probably my favorite!

Defiantly recommend !!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Madison
Love these! So delicious. The perfect snack for anytime. Decided to try these because they were on sale, and I'm so glad I did. You should too, you will not be disappointed!
Aline B.
Aline B.
My all-time very snack ! Be careful lol it's highly addicting <3 all I gotta say lol .... anyone with sanity ( insanity too, I don't discriminate lol ) would looooove this.
Heather S.
Heather S.
These are nothing short of amazing. They have a ton of flavor and are a very easy snack to grab. We don't buy these often because we eat the whole box in a day but I would definitely recommend this product to others! So tasty!
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Louisville, KY
I pretty much like all cheese itz.  But these, and the Colby (which they don't make anymore - shame) cheese itz are by far my favorite.  Got em at Target!
charlotte w.
charlotte w.
Tried these when they came out. My all time favorite snack is a cheese it. Live the duo parmesan and sharp. These grooves just didn't taste like a cheez it to me. Maybe it wasn't as thin I guess
Carline A.
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my absolute favs..Cheez it Ranch. They are light and thin. Really a great tasting snack.
And they carry like three different flavors at the Wal-Mart where i shop.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?