BY CHEEZ-IT #91 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
sam ūüĆě.
sam ūüĆě.
These are one of my most favorite things to snack on. The moment I saw them in the store I knew for sure they were gonna be my favorite. The after taste isnt that pleasing, but what do you expect with Cheezits?
shelby s.
shelby s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can eat a box of these in one sitting! These are a great alternative to chip because they are flavorful and crispy. I love that these are thinner and so flavorful. It's great for the kids or your party guests!
Jill A.
Jill A.
Great alternative to regular chips. The ranch ones are the best. However, I do enjoy the cheese ones. They're pretty affordable and you can usually find some pretty amazing coupons
Brieanna O.
Brieanna O.
Summerville, SC
This product is delicious and definitely holds up to its name! My roommate loves them! Cheesy baked crackers that are light and crispy. I usually find mine at Walmart! Definitely recommend these to others!!
TaMara H.
TaMara H.
I'm not a huge fan of the grooves but this flavor works with it. It met my expectations . I bought them at hyvee and would probably by them again. Only downside is there is a lot of sodium but hey are tasty
Tierra H.
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
Great flavor, light and crispy and not very heavy at all. True to ranch flavor. Literally could eat the whole box in one sitting. Purchased this at my local Walmart. Would definitely recommend this to others
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Ever since I was little, I have always loved cheese it! Purchased these from a vending machine and instantly fell in love. Loved them so much, I had to go to Walmart to get more!
Biannett C.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
At first, I was a little weirded out by the grooves but they're so delicious that you can't stop eating them. I buy these whenever I'm in a snack mood. Not the healthiest of choices but I never regret it!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love cheese it grooves because they are vey crunchy. The zesty ranch has a little spice to it which is a huge bonus to me because I love anything spicy. They are the best cheese it grooves I have tried.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Cheez-it Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch are my absolute favorite cheez-it. They have the regular cheez-it taste with a kick of zesty ranch to it. I pack them every day in my lunch for work.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?