BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Tiffany B.
Chattanooga, TN
I was hungry one day and a friend of mine let me try some of these. From the first cracker I was hooked! The flavor is strong but oh so good! in a month's time I have probably eaten about three boxes by myself. Definitely one of my favorite cheez-it flavors!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Wow these are a bold pop of flavor! Absolutely love them! Definitely have that little kick that make them different. They are light in the mouth and snap like a chip. Definitely a go to for snacking! Would purchase again!
Phoebe J.
Brooklyn, NY
Ohhh how i love these!  The cheez it taste I love put with an extra cheesy, salty, tangy coating.  These have a generous sprinkling on them and great crunch!  Definitely recommend.  THis is pretty much my go-to afternoon snack at work :-)
Courtney O.
Buffalo, NY
BUY THESE!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I can't even put into words how life changing cheez-it grooves are. The texture of the cracker is a game changer. By far my favorite snack of all time. I wish I was able to give it more stars.
Whitney J.
Scottsville, KY
This is the best Flavor I have ever tasted!!! I am not a huge fan of ranch by mixed with the cheddar mixed with it , it's amazing!!!!! I would forsure buy again and recommend this to anyone who loves cheese and ranch!!
Jeni S.
Bargersville, IN
I am seriously obsessed with these crackers! I need to not keep them in front of me because I could eat the whole box in one sitting! I love how full of flavor they are and they are fantastic with cheese!! Great snack!
Alexis K.
Endicott, NY
I love snacks and these happen to be one of my favorites! Such a perfect ranch flavor combined with the cheese it flavor everyone loves! The only bad thing about these its once I start eating them I dont want to stop!
Sabrina M.
Literally the best thing Cheez it's could have made. I think the only way these could get better is if they had a bacon flavor with them too. I love ranch and I love cheez it's in general so these are perfect for me
Lindsey N.
Fayetteville
Cannot compare to the original.  It definitely tasted good but no better than a Cool Ranch Dorito.  And loaded with sodium from the flavoring.  Not impressed.
Maris B.
These and the white cheddar variety always hit the spot, I usually keep some in my car to snack on and some at the house I feel like they're healthier than chips and a lot more flavorful
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?