BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Shelby G.
Clearfield , UT
Mmm! So good and toasty. But BEWARE. It is so easy to eat a whole box! They are so toasty and cheesy and delicious. Not you're healthiest choice snack but oh sooooo good! I wish they would sell them in bigger boxes! Or maybe not?
Kerbie A.
I love the flavor of this snack. It's something different form the ordinary cheese cracker. You can take these on the go and they aren't messy.  I found these at a gas station while on the road at an affordable price. I would like to see this snack in a resealable bag!
Emily B.
Idk why I love chips or crackers with ridges more - but these are pretty good! I little heavy on the ranch flavor, but definitely worth the buy! I'd recommend this to pretty much any ranch lover.
Beth A.
I like these better than any chips around -- high-potency cheese flavor, crispy -- what's not to like? I have to package these up in "single-serve" packs or I WILL eat half a box at one sitting!
Nyayien K.
Really good snack, great taste. They were so good I almost went through a whole bag, I couldn't feel my taste buds afterward😂. I bought the bag of chips a couple times and I would certainly recommend them to anybody else you would like to try them, they're a great snac
Allie B.
Love these! If you are a salty/chip eater than this is for you. I eat these all the time, perfect combination between a chip and a cracker. I could eat these with every meal and it is a great snack! You can't eat just one.
Megan O.
Fast easy not so healthy snack that everyone will enjoy. Have bought it multiple times and the whole family enjoys them tremendously. Will most definitely buy again and every time after that.
McKenzie D.
Farmington
Delicious! One of our favorite snacks. We usually always have a box in our house. It's mostly affordable. Especially when sale, we stock up. I know it isn't the healthiest of snacks, but it's delicious. It's an indulgence.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love cheeze-itz. Crackers are my weakness and they are an amazing snack for traveling, on the road, at work or even at home. Cheese-itz crackers are the perfect size and I seriously love them!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Wow these are a bold pop of flavor! Absolutely love them! Definitely have that little kick that make them different. They are light in the mouth and snap like a chip. Definitely a go to for snacking! Would purchase again!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?