BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Endicott, NY
I love snacks and these happen to be one of my favorites! Such a perfect ranch flavor combined with the cheese it flavor everyone loves! The only bad thing about these its once I start eating them I dont want to stop!
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I am seriously obsessed with these crackers! I need to not keep them in front of me because I could eat the whole box in one sitting! I love how full of flavor they are and they are fantastic with cheese!! Great snack!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Literally the best thing Cheez it's could have made. I think the only way these could get better is if they had a bacon flavor with them too. I love ranch and I love cheez it's in general so these are perfect for me
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Fayetteville
Cannot compare to the original.  It definitely tasted good but no better than a Cool Ranch Dorito.  And loaded with sodium from the flavoring.  Not impressed.
Maris B.
Maris B.
These and the white cheddar variety always hit the spot, I usually keep some in my car to snack on and some at the house I feel like they're healthier than chips and a lot more flavorful
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lk Peekskill, NY
I am not a big fan of these. Probably texture wise but I always get a weird after taste whenever I eat these. I love cheezits but this was not a good product. Weird smell and weird taste. Wouldn't recommend at all.
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.
Redlands
This type of cheese it was a bad decision for the creators of cheese it's ! My husband loves all types of cheese its and when he tried these he spit it out ! I will never buy these again but I still love the brand
Genna H.
Genna H.
These are so addicting! We only buy when on sale but they never disappoint! We can't keep them in the house especially the cheddar ranch flavor. Shoprite usually has good sales and I would recommend this product!
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
This product blew my mind, It was so greattt, I wouldn't consider it healthy but it doesn't give off a salty taste. It beats similar products out of the way. It was beyond my expectations. I definitely recommend.
sam ūüĆě.
sam ūüĆě.
These are one of my most favorite things to snack on. The moment I saw them in the store I knew for sure they were gonna be my favorite. The after taste isnt that pleasing, but what do you expect with Cheezits?
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?