BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love cheese it grooves because they are vey crunchy. The zesty ranch has a little spice to it which is a huge bonus to me because I love anything spicy. They are the best cheese it grooves I have tried.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
I LOVE the crunch the grooves give this cracker. The cheddar ranch flavor is intense because the grooves hold extra seasoning down in the crevices of the cracker. If you are looking for a super crunchy snack, definitely pick up a box to try.
Kristle L.
I absolutely love this baked cheese cracker snack. I purchased this item from Wal-Mart. the flavor of this product and crunchiness is incomparable. Very affordable snack that I would recommend to anyone!
Brittany P.
Clarkson
My friend from work introduced me to these amazing crackers and of course I had to buy some for my husband and children, they absolutely loved them!! We get these almost every time we are at walmart for snacks!
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
My son actually loves cheez it's and he had these recently. From the way he was eating them I knew he liked them. I tried one and I wasn't expecting the flavor or the crunchy consistency but it was good
Shyanne R.
These are my favorite!! They're so good the flavor is amazing. I could eat a whole box they are addicting!!! But I highly recommend them because they taste so good better then any other regular chips!
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
These are so crunchy and delicious! They do leave a sticky residue on your fingers and definitely a weird taste in your mouth after you eat them but it sure is worth it. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest snack but I love the taste.
Mandy C.
Canton
Not that great. Regular cheezits had more flavor and the grooves seemed to do nothing but cut up the roof of my mouth. Some may like them, but this is a case I prefer the classic. I wasn't impressed.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I wanted these because they looked interesting and I'm always into trying new snacks. I liked these but I do prefer the regular or spicy ones. These are good though I would recommend to cheese lovers
Sarah T.
Very tasty and cheesy like one would expect. They didn't quite hit the spot to fix my cheese cravings though. You can barely even taste the ranch unfortunately. Pretty tangy and delicious regardless.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?