BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Kerbie A.
Kerbie A.
I love the flavor of this snack. It's something different form the ordinary cheese cracker. You can take these on the go and they aren't messy.  I found these at a gas station while on the road at an affordable price. I would like to see this snack in a resealable bag!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Idk why I love chips or crackers with ridges more - but these are pretty good! I little heavy on the ranch flavor, but definitely worth the buy! I'd recommend this to pretty much any ranch lover.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Love these! If you are a salty/chip eater than this is for you. I eat these all the time, perfect combination between a chip and a cracker. I could eat these with every meal and it is a great snack! You can't eat just one.
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
Farmington
Delicious! One of our favorite snacks. We usually always have a box in our house. It's mostly affordable. Especially when sale, we stock up. I know it isn't the healthiest of snacks, but it's delicious. It's an indulgence.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Fast easy not so healthy snack that everyone will enjoy. Have bought it multiple times and the whole family enjoys them tremendously. Will most definitely buy again and every time after that.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Chattanooga, TN
I was hungry one day and a friend of mine let me try some of these. From the first cracker I was hooked! The flavor is strong but oh so good! in a month's time I have probably eaten about three boxes by myself. Definitely one of my favorite cheez-it flavors!
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Forest , VA
Wow these are a bold pop of flavor! Absolutely love them! Definitely have that little kick that make them different. They are light in the mouth and snap like a chip. Definitely a go to for snacking! Would purchase again!
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Brooklyn, NY
Ohhh how i love these!  The cheez it taste I love put with an extra cheesy, salty, tangy coating.  These have a generous sprinkling on them and great crunch!  Definitely recommend.  THis is pretty much my go-to afternoon snack at work :-)
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I am seriously obsessed with these crackers! I need to not keep them in front of me because I could eat the whole box in one sitting! I love how full of flavor they are and they are fantastic with cheese!! Great snack!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Buffalo, NY
BUY THESE!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I can't even put into words how life changing cheez-it grooves are. The texture of the cracker is a game changer. By far my favorite snack of all time. I wish I was able to give it more stars.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?