BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Brandie A.
W St Paul, MN
We love the tangy flavor of the cheddar, and the grooves help it hold onto the flavor. More of a flavor blast than regular Cheez-Its. It's a good snack when you just want a handful of something quick, easy, and affordable, and the kids really love it.
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
I cannot keep a box of these in my house for more than a day or two. My kids, husband and grandparents love them! They are so delicious. They get packed for lunch or afternoon/movie snacks. If you haven't tried them run to Publix and get some now!
Tubaa S.
I would buy a box of these every time I would go to fairway but unfortunately they stopped selling them. I love them and they definitely meet my expectations, completely delicious. Would recommend to everyone.
Jenn M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Cheez-its. The "Grooves" in particular pack so much flavor. It's hard for me to eat just a few since I like them so much and I usually just end up finishing the box in like two or three days.
Krista C.
These are my all time favorite snack. They are super cheesy and very tasty. I can and have eaten an entire box in one sitting without even realizing it. I'm a huge cheese fan. If you are you will LOVE these
Jessica C.
I love these! The flavor is very good it is a zesty ranch flavor. It is reasonable priced and gives you a little something more than a normal cheese cracker. Would def purchase again and recommend to others
April C.
Orlando, FL
These things are addicting. I tried them at my sisters house and I took the box she had home. They are great with soup or just eating them. They are affordable crunchy amazing snacks your children will enjoy
Amanda H.
Manchester , NH
These are amazing. I love the ridges, the ranch flavor amazinggggg! Affordable and a great snack to have around when we have a larger group of kids in the house. Usually purchase from Hannaford's or Walmart.
Astreel S.
Framingham
Love love love anything ranch I love mostly this my boyfriend and I just can't get enough of this and sense I work at a groceries stored there's not a time where I run out of these cheez-it's they're so good
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love these as an alternative to chips! The flavor is great. You can throw them in a ziplock for snacks or sides to any on the go meal. Love keeping these on hand for my children and husband to snack on.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?