BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Kristle L.
Kristle L.
I absolutely love this baked cheese cracker snack. I purchased this item from Wal-Mart. the flavor of this product and crunchiness is incomparable. Very affordable snack that I would recommend to anyone!
Shyanne R.
Shyanne R.
These are my favorite!! They're so good the flavor is amazing. I could eat a whole box they are addicting!!! But I highly recommend them because they taste so good better then any other regular chips!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Clarkson
My friend from work introduced me to these amazing crackers and of course I had to buy some for my husband and children, they absolutely loved them!! We get these almost every time we are at walmart for snacks!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Canton
Not that great. Regular cheezits had more flavor and the grooves seemed to do nothing but cut up the roof of my mouth. Some may like them, but this is a case I prefer the classic. I wasn't impressed.
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I wanted these because they looked interesting and I'm always into trying new snacks. I liked these but I do prefer the regular or spicy ones. These are good though I would recommend to cheese lovers
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Very tasty and cheesy like one would expect. They didn't quite hit the spot to fix my cheese cravings though. You can barely even taste the ranch unfortunately. Pretty tangy and delicious regardless.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Clearfield, UT
Mmm! So good and toasty. But BEWARE. It is so easy to eat a whole box! They are so toasty and cheesy and delicious. Not you're healthiest choice snack but oh sooooo good! I wish they would sell them in bigger boxes! Or maybe not?
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love cheeze-itz. Crackers are my weakness and they are an amazing snack for traveling, on the road, at work or even at home. Cheese-itz crackers are the perfect size and I seriously love them!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Idk why I love chips or crackers with ridges more - but these are pretty good! I little heavy on the ranch flavor, but definitely worth the buy! I'd recommend this to pretty much any ranch lover.
Kerbie A.
Kerbie A.
I love the flavor of this snack. It's something different form the ordinary cheese cracker. You can take these on the go and they aren't messy.  I found these at a gas station while on the road at an affordable price. I would like to see this snack in a resealable bag!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?