BY CHEEZ-IT #81 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
I. Love. These. Cheez-its!!!!!!

Imagine a slightly bigger square than your regular Cheez-its, with thick ridges that only make the crunch better, and covered in a delicious cheddar ranch flavor that is perfectly applied to every single cracker chip!

These Cheez-it Grooves make snacking so much better, and they totally replace the endless disappointing bags of chips that are lacking the flavor and the delectable crunch we all crave so much... I could eat a whole box in one sitting. And not even regret it.

Get a box for yourself, I guarantee you’ll love these Grooves!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are okay. Nothing more and nothing less. To me they have a fake tasting cheesy powder coating all over the crackers. It's hard to get past that to me. I like regular Cheez-Its better and I even like the off brand that Walmart has and these are loaded with sodium. I probably won't purchase these again
Kaylee M.
CASSVILLE, NY
I could live on these. I love them so much they are genuinely filling while being a great snack. The flavor is good as well. I notice at wal mart and other grocery stores they are about two dollars more than they are at my local dollar general which is weird as normally wal mart should be cheaper. Either way I genuinely enjoy them when I can get my hands on them.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Foodie Expert
I was kind of shocked when I first tasted them! They were crisp and tasted like ranch with a cheddar zing! Pricing is okay. I truly love how unique this chip/cracker combination tastes and looks! I definitely would recommend!!
Bianca C.
Foodie Expert
love love love these. This flavor is second to the spicy ones but still great. we flip flop between the two as must haves in the house for our snacks. def suggest these is you haven't already tried them and a lot of grocery stores do 2 for 5 ( at least they do in my area)
Ashley S.
The only bad thing I could say it that they can be extremely addicting. I don't think I could ever get sick of this snack. The flavor is great, coming from a combination I would never have expected. I just keep on coming back for more every time I go grocery shopping.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
Totally addicting! Full of flavor and the perfect mix between a chip and a cracker. Perfect amount of crunch and don’t leave you feeling yucky like potato chips do. I love these, ranch is my fav and I definitely recommend
James S.
Battle Ground
This flavor of the grooves is so good. This product is not very expensive it’s affordable. The other groove flavors aren’t good to me and these were just absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Diane J.
agawam, MA
These are my favorite crackers ever. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store! Im obsessed with the taste and let me tell you they explode flavor! The only down fall is that they are a bit pricey.
Makayla R.
poplar bluff
I love these crackers more than any food. They are so good and tasty! I love the zest and it’s so much better than the other brands I’ve tried, I have no negatives about them and I hope everyone tries these because they’re AMAZING.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?