BY CHEEZ-IT

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
Saw these on sale at safeway and I had to try! Mmm I love cheddar flavor. These were good just like I thought. I will be looking for these on sale and when I find them I will be stocking up! Nice little snack!
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
These are so delicious! I love the flavor and texture. The boxes come in a couple different sizes so you can get enough for the whole family! These are better then traditional chips, but a little pricier.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
The grooves are my favorite snack I actually just ate some while doing my homework! They are tasty and affordable! I think they are much better than normal cheezits and I will recommend them to anyone!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
My coworker had got me hooked on these. Now we always buy them and keep them in our stash drawer at work. I prefer the white cheese grooves over the original cheese it. I like that it's thinner baked and has the ridges that pick up and hold the cheddar seasoning. After I ate these I never went back to the original cheese its.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks. It has tons of flavor which I like. There is a powdered flavor on top which makes it extra tasty. It is more flavorful than traditional cheez-its. It is a good value and seems to go on sale often. I would recommend this to others.
Heather M.
Rochester
The best of a chip and cracker all in one! I love the bold flavor they have, but unfortunately they're hard to find in the grocery store sometimes. I can't think of a similar product on the market right now. I would recommend buying these delicious crackers!
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
These crackers tasted pretty good but they were a little rich for me. I still like them though! I have bought them a couple times. I wasn't disappointed I kind of expected them to be rich because they were sharp cheddar!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Foodie Expert
I could sit down and eat a whole box at one time. Its like chips, you can't have just one. The sharpness of the cheddar and crispness of the grooves make a satisfying combo.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Probably my overall favorite cheez it. I love the texture of each one and how much cheese gets stuck in the grooves. I normally buy them at gas stations like get go.
Brooke L.
I love the white cheddar grooves. Not only do I buy them in the individual smaller packages for my children for school but I also buy the big boxes for here at home