BY CHEEZ-IT

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
My coworker had got me hooked on these. Now we always buy them and keep them in our stash drawer at work. I prefer the white cheese grooves over the original cheese it. I like that it's thinner baked and has the ridges that pick up and hold the cheddar seasoning. After I ate these I never went back to the original cheese its.
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This is one of my favorite snacks. It has tons of flavor which I like. There is a powdered flavor on top which makes it extra tasty. It is more flavorful than traditional cheez-its. It is a good value and seems to go on sale often. I would recommend this to others.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
These crackers tasted pretty good but they were a little rich for me. I still like them though! I have bought them a couple times. I wasn't disappointed I kind of expected them to be rich because they were sharp cheddar!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rochester
The best of a chip and cracker all in one! I love the bold flavor they have, but unfortunately they're hard to find in the grocery store sometimes. I can't think of a similar product on the market right now. I would recommend buying these delicious crackers!
Danyel C.
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
Saw these on sale at safeway and I had to try! Mmm I love cheddar flavor. These were good just like I thought. I will be looking for these on sale and when I find them I will be stocking up! Nice little snack!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
The grooves are my favorite snack I actually just ate some while doing my homework! They are tasty and affordable! I think they are much better than normal cheezits and I will recommend them to anyone!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Probably my overall favorite cheez it. I love the texture of each one and how much cheese gets stuck in the grooves. I normally buy them at gas stations like get go.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
I love the white cheddar grooves. Not only do I buy them in the individual smaller packages for my children for school but I also buy the big boxes for here at home
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
I could sit down and eat a whole box at one time. Its like chips, you can't have just one. The sharpness of the cheddar and crispness of the grooves make a satisfying combo.
Robin M.
Robin M.
I just started to try the Cheez-It Grooves and so far I have been satisfied by the ones that I have tried. These white cheddar ones are one of my top favorites.