BY CHEEZ-IT

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
My coworker had got me hooked on these. Now we always buy them and keep them in our stash drawer at work. I prefer the white cheese grooves over the original cheese it. I like that it's thinner baked and has the ridges that pick up and hold the cheddar seasoning. After I ate these I never went back to the original cheese its.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
These crackers tasted pretty good but they were a little rich for me. I still like them though! I have bought them a couple times. I wasn't disappointed I kind of expected them to be rich because they were sharp cheddar!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh
Probably my overall favorite cheez it. I love the texture of each one and how much cheese gets stuck in the grooves. I normally buy them at gas stations like get go.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Beaver Dam, KY
I could sit down and eat a whole box at one time. Its like chips, you can't have just one. The sharpness of the cheddar and crispness of the grooves make a satisfying combo.
Pam F.
Pam F.
Michigan City, IN
I was kinda disappointed these didn't taste as good as the regular white cheddar cheez- its. That being said, these are still good, but I'll personally get the regular white cheddar ones, or the ranch grooves.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Westfield, NY
This is a snack I am constantly buying for my husband. He really enjoys them. They are just a bit expensive of course depending on what store you to. He love the white cheddar.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dallas, TX
I love the grooves! The waves in the chip just adds texture along with flavor. Same price as normal cheese it's ! Try them I love them.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I'm not a big Cheez-It fan, but I really liked these. They have a good flavor and texture. I would repurchase.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
These are a favorite ! Someting I always grab when I go to the grocery store! They are one of our must have!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Plymouth, MN
Love the groves the flavor is alright but are very crunchy and addictive would buy again