BY CHEEZ-IT

Liz C.
Taylor, MI
Some people might be discouraged because they don’t look like the original but don’t be! These are delicious! They have the perfect amount of flavor and the grooves just make it fun! All of Cheez-it’s flavors are super delicious and these ones are definitely in the top 2!
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Saw these on sale at safeway and I had to try! Mmm I love cheddar flavor. These were good just like I thought. I will be looking for these on sale and when I find them I will be stocking up! Nice little snack!
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
The grooves are my favorite snack I actually just ate some while doing my homework! They are tasty and affordable! I think they are much better than normal cheezits and I will recommend them to anyone!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
My coworker had got me hooked on these. Now we always buy them and keep them in our stash drawer at work. I prefer the white cheese grooves over the original cheese it. I like that it's thinner baked and has the ridges that pick up and hold the cheddar seasoning. After I ate these I never went back to the original cheese its.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This is one of my favorite snacks. It has tons of flavor which I like. There is a powdered flavor on top which makes it extra tasty. It is more flavorful than traditional cheez-its. It is a good value and seems to go on sale often. I would recommend this to others.
Heather M.
Rochester
The best of a chip and cracker all in one! I love the bold flavor they have, but unfortunately they're hard to find in the grocery store sometimes. I can't think of a similar product on the market right now. I would recommend buying these delicious crackers!
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
These crackers tasted pretty good but they were a little rich for me. I still like them though! I have bought them a couple times. I wasn't disappointed I kind of expected them to be rich because they were sharp cheddar!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
I could sit down and eat a whole box at one time. Its like chips, you can't have just one. The sharpness of the cheddar and crispness of the grooves make a satisfying combo.
Stephanie B.
These are so delicious! I love the flavor and texture. The boxes come in a couple different sizes so you can get enough for the whole family! These are better then traditional chips, but a little pricier.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Probably my overall favorite cheez it. I love the texture of each one and how much cheese gets stuck in the grooves. I normally buy them at gas stations like get go.