Cheez-It® Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips uploaded by Diondra W.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Grooves Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips: Best of Cheez-It and a chip in one Made with 100% real cheese Great for on-the-goOn the run; easy snacking; in lunches see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diondra W.
Joliet, IL
Snack tray including cream cheese ham and pickle and blt roll ups, stuffed mushrooms and crackers with french onion dip. Love these cheez it's, a chip plus a cracker so I don't have to choose. These are crispy and zesty a definite go to snack.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Saw these on sale at safeway and I had to try! Mmm I love cheddar flavor. These were good just like I thought. I will be looking for these on sale and when I find them I will be stocking up! Nice little snack!
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
The grooves are my favorite snack I actually just ate some while doing my homework! They are tasty and affordable! I think they are much better than normal cheezits and I will recommend them to anyone!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
My coworker had got me hooked on these. Now we always buy them and keep them in our stash drawer at work. I prefer the white cheese grooves over the original cheese it. I like that it's thinner baked and has the ridges that pick up and hold the cheddar seasoning. After I ate these I never went back to the original cheese its.
Ellen H.
Saint Paul, MN
If you haven't tried white cheddar Cheez Its you're missing out. If you haven't tried white cheddar Cheez It Grooves, you aren't living. I prefer the white cheddar grooves because the white cheddar flavor is a little softer as it's not packed on to a tiny square. I could eat all of the white cheddar grooves in the world.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
I love easy snacks to go!! These are yummy and ready to grab and go! The kids love having these in lunch boxes or as a snack! These are also one of my top picks for a snack to go! Cheaper then a vending Machine!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This is one of my favorite snacks. It has tons of flavor which I like. There is a powdered flavor on top which makes it extra tasty. It is more flavorful than traditional cheez-its. It is a good value and seems to go on sale often. I would recommend this to others.
Heather M.
Rochester
The best of a chip and cracker all in one! I love the bold flavor they have, but unfortunately they're hard to find in the grocery store sometimes. I can't think of a similar product on the market right now. I would recommend buying these delicious crackers!
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
Some people might be discouraged because they don’t look like the original but don’t be! These are delicious! They have the perfect amount of flavor and the grooves just make it fun! All of Cheez-it’s flavors are super delicious and these ones are definitely in the top 2!
Andi D.
N Palm Beach, FL
The crackers are loaded with flavor. These taste much better than normal cheez-itz. However, after opening a box they go stale quickly. This flavor is much better than the ranch. I would recommend this cracker for snacking or party filling purposes.