BY CHEEZ-IT #46 in Crackers

The best of Cheez-It® and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips with 100% real cheese to bring you that sharp white cheddar flavor!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folicacid), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Butter (Cream, Salt)

Buy on kmart
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
Delicious! These crackers are so crunchy like a chip but creamy like a cracker! The flavor is amazing. All in moderation but so good. Affordable. Makes for a great snack! We love to take them camping and to the beach. Wherever the summer takes us Cheez-it is tagging along
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are good but I prefer regular Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar than the grooves. These are thinner than regular cheez its. The same flavor is there but just not a fan of the texture. Worth trying out though
Christine F.
Spokane
These are one of my favorite crackers. You get a lot per serving and the flavor is so good. I always have these on hand at home. I would call them healthy in moderation. I crumble them on top of my salads for extra crunch.
tara k.
Love these so much! The combination of cheese it’s and crackers is delicious. I love the extra sharp cheddar cheese flavor. I️ could eat a box in one sitting. Would definitely recommend to everyone who likes cheese itz
Megan R.
Danger! Highly addictive! Was never a huge fan of the original cheez-its, they were good but nothing to write home about. However when these bad boys came out and I decided to try them it was like love at first taste!
Alex R.
Newburgh
I love these Cheez-It’s a lot because they’re more crunchy and taste kind of like a chip rather than an actual Cheez-It. They white cheddar flavor is also very tasty and my most favorite flavor that I’ve tried so far.
victoria J.
Austin, TX
These are my guilty pleasure. Something about the grooves and white cheddar flavor that just make them my absolutely favorite kind of Cheese It. Highly recommend these snacks, but make sure not to eat the entire box in one sitting...it’s tempting
Kelly R.
High Bridge
These are one of my favorite snacks of all time. They are light but filling and are super yummy. I buy multiple boxes at a time and often find myself making a quick stop to the store simply for this!
Natalie V.
These are amazing!! First of all, all Cheez-It White Cheddar crackers are delicious, but these grooves are incredible! They are so crispy and crunchy, and have a bit of a sweet and salty taste. I love these!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar are so incredibly delicious!! I had these for the first time at my husband's Aunt and Uncle's house and had trouble putting the box down...dangerously delicious. I love the sharp white cheddar flavor and the thin crispy crunch of the grooving cracker. Needless to say, before we left from visiting, I bought them another box. 😉
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
What's your thoughts on this new product?
Tough C.
Are these Supposed to be a type of Chip or something?
Victoria F.