BY CHEEZ-IT #41 in Crackers

The best of Cheez-It® and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips with 100% real cheese to bring you that sharp white cheddar flavor!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folicacid), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Butter (Cream, Salt)

Buy on Jet.com*
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are good but I prefer regular Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar than the grooves. These are thinner than regular cheez its. The same flavor is there but just not a fan of the texture. Worth trying out though
Christine F.
Spokane
These are one of my favorite crackers. You get a lot per serving and the flavor is so good. I always have these on hand at home. I would call them healthy in moderation. I crumble them on top of my salads for extra crunch.
tara k.
Love these so much! The combination of cheese it’s and crackers is delicious. I love the extra sharp cheddar cheese flavor. I️ could eat a box in one sitting. Would definitely recommend to everyone who likes cheese itz
Megan R.
Danger! Highly addictive! Was never a huge fan of the original cheez-its, they were good but nothing to write home about. However when these bad boys came out and I decided to try them it was like love at first taste!
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
I love regular cheese its, but these are my favorite! They're so yummy and cheesy. I realized white cheese flavored anything is so much better. These are super addicting though, i can eat these forever nonstop.
victoria J.
The Woodlands , TX
These are my guilty pleasure. Something about the grooves and white cheddar flavor that just make them my absolutely favorite kind of Cheese It. Highly recommend these snacks, but make sure not to eat the entire box in one sitting...it’s tempting
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
i’m a huge fan of regular cheese it’s but after i tried these.. i’ve been hooked ever since. we buy the family size once a week at my house because everyone loves them. they’re crispy and have a great flavor!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar are so incredibly delicious!! I had these for the first time at my husband's Aunt and Uncle's house and had trouble putting the box down...dangerously delicious. I love the sharp white cheddar flavor and the thin crispy crunch of the grooving cracker. Needless to say, before we left from visiting, I bought them another box. 😉
Paula P.
Bridge City
These Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar have become my new favorite snack. They are crispy and flavorful. The grooves in the crackers give them a great texture and ensures there’s a delicious sharp cheese flavor in each bite. I love these alone or paired with a sandwich. Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar
Emily G.
Ripley , WV
Love these so much. I get these when I’ve been eating too many chips. They’re less calories when I eat them because picking them out one by one makes you slow down on eating.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
What's your thoughts on this new product?
Tough C.
Are these Supposed to be a type of Chip or something?
Victoria F.