BY CHEEZ-IT

The best of Cheez-It® and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips with 100% real cheese to bring you that sharp white cheddar flavor!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folicacid), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Butter (Cream, Salt)

Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my favorite snacks ever! It's like a snack in between a cracker and a chip. It's super flavorful - the sharp white cheddar comes through nicely which pairs well with the lightness of the chip. It's pretty addicting...I feel like I can eat a lot in one sitting!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,040 reviews
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmmm these are fabulous. Grooves and funky we buy these at least once a month as an added snack and they are a huge hit! The grooves are fun to chew small tiny bites off, big enough to make little cheese and pepperoni cheez it sandwiches out of and flavor is spot on! Not over the top but not to little that you feel it needs a ton more. Most others we have tried are lacking in flavor. Great product and happy tummies!
Stefanie P.
san jose , CA
I honestly have no words for this salty and delicious snack 😫 I was introduced to this by my friend and after I first tried it I couldn’t stop eating it! I could literally eat these for days to be honest. I recommended these to my family and friends and they all got hooked on this snack! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves cheesy crackers!
Audrey H.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THESE!! Super duper yummy and better flavor than regular cheezits. These are a really good flavor because they are so zesty and sharp and really delicious. I’ve only had these a couple times but I can already tell that i’m in love.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Costco
I just recently bought the grooves and they are hands-down the best crackers so bad like the crispy crunch that they have are so satisfying nobody in my family can keep their hands off of them I am so excited I decided to try these
Joshua H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Would honestly always keep eating these if they were slightly cheaper . I purchase my boxes from Walgreens for about 2-3 dollars . The box comes in many different r flavors and the spicy one is my favorite but the sharp cheddar is a close second
Aubrey B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing. Such a simple snack to grab and go if needed. I love the flavor. I totally always crave salty snacks and this does the trick every time. Each cracker bursts with flavor. I recommend these to anyone considering or otherwise.
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Delicious! One of my favorite things to snack on. The flavor is perfect, sharp white cheddar is just enough to keep me wanting more. I prefer the grooves over the original, crackers. Great for a snack between meals.
victoria J.
Austin, TX
These are my guilty pleasure. Something about the grooves and white cheddar flavor that just make them my absolutely favorite kind of Cheese It. Highly recommend these snacks, but make sure not to eat the entire box in one sitting...it’s tempting
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
What's your thoughts on this new product?
Victoria F.
Are these any good???
Tough C.
Are these Supposed to be a type of Chip or something?