BY CHEEZ-IT

The best of Cheez-It® and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips with 100% real cheese to bring you that sharp white cheddar flavor!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folicacid), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Butter (Cream, Salt)

Buy on Jet.com*
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are good but I prefer regular Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar than the grooves. These are thinner than regular cheez its. The same flavor is there but just not a fan of the texture. Worth trying out though
tara k.
Love these so much! The combination of cheese it’s and crackers is delicious. I love the extra sharp cheddar cheese flavor. I️ could eat a box in one sitting. Would definitely recommend to everyone who likes cheese itz
victoria J.
Durham, NC
These are my guilty pleasure. Something about the grooves and white cheddar flavor that just make them my absolutely favorite kind of Cheese It. Highly recommend these snacks, but make sure not to eat the entire box in one sitting...it’s tempting
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
I love regular cheese its, but these are my favorite! They're so yummy and cheesy. I realized white cheese flavored anything is so much better. These are super addicting though, i can eat these forever nonstop.
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
i’m a huge fan of regular cheese it’s but after i tried these.. i’ve been hooked ever since. we buy the family size once a week at my house because everyone loves them. they’re crispy and have a great flavor!
Emily G.
Ripley , WV
Love these so much. I get these when I’ve been eating too many chips. They’re less calories when I eat them because picking them out one by one makes you slow down on eating.
Nikki M.
I'm really big into snacking. These aren't the healthiest choice out there but boy are they good! I had these for the first time at a friends house, and after 1 try, I just kept going back for more! They have the same white cheddar taste as the original cheese-its, but its different some how!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
These are AMAZING! So addicting! I usually have to get more than 1 box because I will go right through these when I buy them. I love having these for a little snack and they are just so addicting! They aren't too expensive and I can always get everyone around me to get addicted to them too!
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
I'm addicted to these things. I could eat them all day!! They are perfectly crisp and cheesy! I buy these all the time because they are my go-to snack. Not the most healthy option, but they are so delicious that I don't care! I always keep a box in my pantry.
Hannah 💕.
Cheez it groves are my favorite cheez its. They are so flavorful. I used to eat regular cheez its but these changed my world. I always have a box and they will be gone pretty fast. I don't know if I can go back to regular cheez its!
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
What's your thoughts on this new product?
Tough C.
Are these Supposed to be a type of Chip or something?
Victoria F.