Cheez-It® Gripz® Baked Snack Crackers

by Cheez-It

Cheez-It Gripz Baked Snack Crackers: Great for on-the-go Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheez-It® Gripz® Baked Snack Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Berwyn
These are perfect sized bags tonsemd for my son to school for snack time. He loves them. I love that they are always in stock. Win win.
This is probably the best thing this company has invented. It's great to take these to school for a snack or before a sports practice.
These are hit or miss not sure if it was my box or what but you either get really fresh great tasting ones or you get nasty stale ones
Bancroft
These are a very nice on the go snack and they taste amazing. I love these. Will definitely buy these everytime I go shopping.
My son loves these. Their the right size for him to eat by himself. My mom bought these first now we always buy them for him.
Lilburn, GA
These are great snack for kids and adults. My kids love eating these and I do too. It's always a good snack before a workout.
It is very convenient and great for women with young children to just pull open and they can reach every one without a mess
I loved these when I was on a diet. Perfect size and calories. The taste is still all there even though they are small
Cassatt, SC
These are really great for on the go snacks for kids. And they taste really good. I would eat them with the kids also
Rochester
Love these so much I'm basically obbssed with cheez itz I'm sure you guys do to go out but them eat them love them

Looking for your answer?