BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Gripz Baked Snack Crackers: Great for on-the-go Kosher see more...

Angela  C.
china spring , TX
So addicted to this and so are my kids I continue to purchase this every time i see them on stock because it is hard to find them around locally. Most of the time I have to order them through Wal-Mart. They are very good just wish they could be sold more at any of my local grocery stores
Jennifer W.
These are perfect for packing kids lunches, car line waits at school, quick snack in between to do list chores at home. Small size means it's perfect for tiny hands and mouths. Would recommend.
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
I buy these for my son's class dnacks. They are so easy to handle for the little ones and hardly a mess. I said hardly.... they are teeny tiny so there's that but the kids love them!
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Omg this has become my all time favorite snack cracker. Cheez it grips have so much intense flavor in such a tiny cracker! They almost have a hint of jalapeño taste to them at times. Each pack has 120 calories and 6g fat. A box of 14 packs is around $4
kylie p.
These are the most delicious snacks ever. They always go on sale so they're pretty cheap, but I wish the box came with more. Perfect for lunches and snacks at school/home, but again I feel as if they should have more inside!
Hailey B.
Greenwood , AR
I've always loved these crackers and was so excited when they came out with these. I would habe these in my lunch every day even as a kid in school. They will always be something great to habe for a snack. Now they are great in the go especially if you have kids.
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
These are such good on the go snack items because they're sealed and packed individually which is incredible. It may not be incredibly healthy but it could be worse. I would totally recommend and continue buying!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
these will forever be the best thing of my childhood! however still to this day they are the hardest things to open! but i love the taste and they're great to just have cuz they are in little travel packs
Amanda C.
This is a very convenient snack and very good. I really enough eating these as a snack. I find them delicious but also convenient. They are good for traveling or those who are active or on the go a lot.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I wasn't a fan of the grips. I felt like the recipe for this wasn't the same as the cheeze its I don't know. My family and I weren't as thrilled with the flavor.