BY CHEEZ-IT #21 in Crackers

You asked. We toasted. After years of fan requests for an extra toasty Cheez-It, the wait is finally over. So here it is – a full box of our delicious Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers, and you made it happen.
Well done, fellow Cheez-It fans … Well. Done.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to ...5 Answers
  • Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips?...3 Answers
  • How many calories are in this per serving 2 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Jennifer W.
These are one of my all-time favorite flavors by cheese it's. I love this even more than the original. And I was extremely excited when they came out with this because I have always bought the original in search for what I considered to be the extra toasty ones and considered them the better tasting out of the whole box so for them to make an entire box like that was awesome. I hope they never get rid of this flavor.
Kat J.
These might just be my favorite flavor of Cheez-its... Imagine the delicious crispy baked flavor of regular Cheez-its, but amp up the toasty flavor. I mean, when you get regular Cheez-its, the very best ones in the box are the extra toasty ones! They’re crunchier, yummier, and just overall better! This is a box FULL of all of the best Cheez-its! I absolutely love them, and hope they never stop making these!

If you love regular Cheez-its, but like a little extra crunch, get a box of Extra Toasty!
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
I will never go back to regular Cheez-It's after trying these. I remember getting excited when I would find the "burned" crackers growing up and when they actually made it a thing, I was definitely hooked. My only issue is the consistency within the boxes. Sometimes they are perfectly toasted while other times they may as well be regular Cheez-It's. It's almost like playing roulette when I buy them.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
THE BEST. Oh my goodness, I can't buy these often because when I do, I eat the whole box in one go. Finding extra toasty cheeze-its were always such a pleasant and welcome surprise for me in the past, when they announced they would be selling boxes of ONLY extra toasty cheeze-its, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. But no! It's real life and they're perfect.
Cat N.
I grew up eating regular cheez its, especially loving the few slightly burnt ones that made it into each box. When I found out that cheez it’s came out with an extra toasty flavor, I knew I needed to try it. Extra toasty is the flavor you never knew you needed. They are so much tastier than regular cheez it’s. My favorite!!
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
I can’t stand how costly these are, but if you can get them when they are on sale they are AWESOME! They have the flavor from the original, but are crunchy with a bit more of a rich or deep flavor to them. They have become my go to as far as this brand goes. A box never lasts more than 3 days in my house.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Ask anyone that knows me and they will say that I'm OBSESSED with Cheez-Its! I was so happy when they came out with the Extra Toasty Baked version because I remember always looking for the toastier crackers in the bottom of the box! It tastes soooo good! I just wish they weren't so fattening and full of sodium! Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese PuffsCheez-It® Whole Grain CrackersCheez-It® Provolone CrackersCheez-It® Cheddar Cheese CrackerCheez-It® Cheddar Cheese PuffsCheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers
Sydney C.
These are by far my favorite kind of Cheez-Its. I will never buy regular Cheez-Its again. The extra toastiness just gives it an added flavor that cant be beat. The crackers are crisp and tasty. The box is also very full, so you get a lot of product for your money. Price is reasonable compared to similar products.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
These are my favorite cracker snacks! I used to look for for the toasty crackers in the regular box because they had the best taste so when I found out there was a box exclusively for the toasty crackers, I was stoaked! Great, savory taste...not too greasy...satisfies my salt craving...and is affordable!
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is it really a pleasantly, flavorful taste. Thanks 😄
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we have brownie crips in chips and not desserts lol
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How many calories are in this per serving
rosy R.