BY CHEEZ-IT #14 in Crackers

You asked. We toasted. After years of fan requests for an extra toasty Cheez-It, the wait is finally over. So here it is – a full box of our delicious Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers, and you made it happen.
Well done, fellow Cheez-It fans … Well. Done.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is ...5 Answers
  • Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we ...3 Answers
  • How many calories are in this per serving 2 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
These might just be my favorite flavor of Cheez-its... Imagine the delicious crispy baked flavor of regular Cheez-its, but amp up the toasty flavor. I mean, when you get regular Cheez-its, the very best ones in the box are the extra toasty ones! They’re crunchier, yummier, and just overall better! This is a box FULL of all of the best Cheez-its! I absolutely love them, and hope they never stop making these!

If you love regular Cheez-its, but like a little extra crunch, get a box of Extra Toasty!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Ask anyone that knows me and they will say that I'm OBSESSED with Cheez-Its! I was so happy when they came out with the Extra Toasty Baked version because I remember always looking for the toastier crackers in the bottom of the box! It tastes soooo good! I just wish they weren't so fattening and full of sodium! Cheez-It Cheddar Cheese Puffs 8 ozCheez-It® Whole Grain crackersCheez-It® Provolone crackersCheez-It Cheddar Cheese Cracker 9 ozCheez-It Cheddar Cheese Puffs 8 ozCheez-It® Extra Toasty crackers
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I’m addicted to these! Before these extra toasty cheez it’s came out, I’d always search the bag for the “burnt” Cheez it’s because they tasted the best.. but now I don’t have to! Every extra toasty Cheez it is perfection. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who loved the extra done cheez it’s!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
These are usually on our shopping list for the week because we go through them so much. There’s always a sale and a huge selection of flavors. They’re a great snack for on the go or just hanging out at home. I eat them with hummus sometimes!
E c.
Foodie Expert
Favorite cheez its ever! These toasty cheez its are wonderful. If you like your food extra crispy toasty cheez its can be found at your local grocery store and they’re not expensive. If you want to save some money buy the family pack!
Michelle L.
Santa Fe
These are everything I have been waiting for in a Cheez It since I was a child! Growing up in New England, crackers would always get stale really quickly, so my mom would bake them to crisp them back up. Sometimes she’s forget about them and they would get a little burnt... those were the best! Imagine how excited I was to see a whole box made like that! They are the best, I can’t even eat the regular ones anymore...
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
I love cheez-it’s! They are my go to snack for work. I have a box in my desk at all times just Incase I need a little snack or pick me up. I am a repeat consumer. When they brought the extra toasted ones to the brand I was thrilled! I always loved when I would get a “burnt” one in a regular box. They are priced well and I buy mine at my local Walmart or giant Eagle. I think they are better then all leading brands
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
I used to love finding a burnt Cheeze it in my box, now my dream is a reality! A whole box of burnt cheezitz! They are fantastic and addicting you need to force yourself to close the box! Definitely recommend
Tarrah W.
These are my absolute FAVORITE cheez it flavor. I wish they could make them even more “toasty.” I enjoy all my food burnt. Steak, chicken, pizza, apparently crackers. I was at the store one day and said “I wish they made a box full of the burnt cheez it’s,” then I found these and I’m in love. The box says it’s the #1 requested cheez it flavor, and I completely understand why.
Taylir W.
Foodie Expert
I thought that I would really like these because i usually like things a little extra toasty but the flavor was lacking severely with this kind. I bought one box and they ended up going bad before we could eat them. Maybe if the flavor was bumped up a few notches it would be good. I will stick to regular and white cheddar from now on.
LaPorshe' M.
Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is it really a pleasantly, flavorful taste. Thanks 😄
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we have brownie crips in chips and not desserts lol
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How many calories are in this per serving
rosy R.