BY CHEEZ-IT #34 in Crackers

You asked. We toasted. After years of fan requests for an extra toasty Cheez-It, the wait is finally over. So here it is – a full box of our delicious Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers, and you made it happen.
Well done, fellow Cheez-It fans … Well. Done.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is ...5 Answers
  • Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we ...3 Answers
  • How many calories are in this per serving 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
These are one of my all-time favorite flavors by cheese it's. I love this even more than the original. And I was extremely excited when they came out with this because I have always bought the original in search for what I considered to be the extra toasty ones and considered them the better tasting out of the whole box so for them to make an entire box like that was awesome. I hope they never get rid of this flavor.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
These might just be my favorite flavor of Cheez-its... Imagine the delicious crispy baked flavor of regular Cheez-its, but amp up the toasty flavor. I mean, when you get regular Cheez-its, the very best ones in the box are the extra toasty ones! They’re crunchier, yummier, and just overall better! This is a box FULL of all of the best Cheez-its! I absolutely love them, and hope they never stop making these!

If you love regular Cheez-its, but like a little extra crunch, get a box of Extra Toasty!
Carolyn O.
Havelock , NC
Extra toasty, more like burnt. There were over s dozen black crackers in the box. The flavor isn’t even toasty, it just tastes wrong. It doesn’t help that when I contacted the company they said they give me coupons for money off and whatnot. I waited and waited, nothing. Way to go cheez-it. You just lost a loyal customer.
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
Ask anyone that knows me and they will say that I'm OBSESSED with Cheez-Its! I was so happy when they came out with the Extra Toasty Baked version because I remember always looking for the toastier crackers in the bottom of the box! It tastes soooo good! I just wish they weren't so fattening and full of sodium! Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese PuffsCheez-It® Whole Grain CrackersCheez-It® Provolone CrackersCheez-It® Cheddar Cheese CrackerCheez-It® Cheddar Cheese PuffsCheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers
Chelsea D.
North Jay
As a child my best memories were pool side at my grandparents house and after swimming we'd get a treat of cheese itz I always loved the toasty ones and said as an adult a box of the burnt ones would be amazing browsing down the isle one day shopping I found them!!! And now always have them on hand
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are usually on our shopping list for the week because we go through them so much. There’s always a sale and a huge selection of flavors. They’re a great snack for on the go or just hanging out at home. I eat them with hummus sometimes!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are fantastic tasting Crackers. They have the perfect amount of crisp to them and we love to add these to soups and meatloaf. I also like to pack these in my daughters lunch. For the price you get a very good brand and a fabulous taste.
Courtney B.
Extra toasty = extra mouth full! My whole family loves the extra toasty kind! I’m so happy they came out with these. I was skeptical at first because I’m not one to like stuff baked more than usually, but these are DELICIOUS!
veezy G.
new orleans
These are my favorite cheez it's flavor ever! They did an amazing job with these. They're crunchy and yummy. I've been through so many boxes of these too! They're affordable because I usually find them on sale for 2 for $5
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
These are everything I have been waiting for in a Cheez It since I was a child! Growing up in New England, crackers would always get stale really quickly, so my mom would bake them to crisp them back up. Sometimes she’s forget about them and they would get a little burnt... those were the best! Imagine how excited I was to see a whole box made like that! They are the best, I can’t even eat the regular ones anymore...
LaPorshe' M.
Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is it really a pleasantly, flavorful taste. Thanks 😄
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we have brownie crips in chips and not desserts lol
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How many calories are in this per serving
rosy R.