BY CHEEZ-IT

You asked. We toasted. After years of fan requests for an extra toasty Cheez-It, the wait is finally over. So here it is – a full box of our delicious Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers, and you made it happen.
Well done, fellow Cheez-It fans … Well. Done.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• Are these crunchy???2 Answers
  • Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to ...6 Answers
  • Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips?...3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Jennifer W.
These are one of my all-time favorite flavors by cheese it's. I love this even more than the original. And I was extremely excited when they came out with this because I have always bought the original in search for what I considered to be the extra toasty ones and considered them the better tasting out of the whole box so for them to make an entire box like that was awesome. I hope they never get rid of this flavor.
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
I will never go back to regular Cheez-It's after trying these. I remember getting excited when I would find the "burned" crackers growing up and when they actually made it a thing, I was definitely hooked. My only issue is the consistency within the boxes. Sometimes they are perfectly toasted while other times they may as well be regular Cheez-It's. It's almost like playing roulette when I buy them.
Kat J.
These might just be my favorite flavor of Cheez-its... Imagine the delicious crispy baked flavor of regular Cheez-its, but amp up the toasty flavor. I mean, when you get regular Cheez-its, the very best ones in the box are the extra toasty ones! They’re crunchier, yummier, and just overall better! This is a box FULL of all of the best Cheez-its! I absolutely love them, and hope they never stop making these!

If you love regular Cheez-its, but like a little extra crunch, get a box of Extra Toasty!
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
THE BEST. Oh my goodness, I can't buy these often because when I do, I eat the whole box in one go. Finding extra toasty cheeze-its were always such a pleasant and welcome surprise for me in the past, when they announced they would be selling boxes of ONLY extra toasty cheeze-its, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. But no! It's real life and they're perfect.
Cat N.
I grew up eating regular cheez its, especially loving the few slightly burnt ones that made it into each box. When I found out that cheez it’s came out with an extra toasty flavor, I knew I needed to try it. Extra toasty is the flavor you never knew you needed. They are so much tastier than regular cheez it’s. My favorite!!
Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
I can’t stand how costly these are, but if you can get them when they are on sale they are AWESOME! They have the flavor from the original, but are crunchy with a bit more of a rich or deep flavor to them. They have become my go to as far as this brand goes. A box never lasts more than 3 days in my house.
Angeline S.
I SAID IT FOREVER.. I WANT THE A BOX OF THE BURNT ONES and my wish came true! they are a great snack. for as long as i can remember i always had a box of cheez its in my pantry. Lets be honest nothing is better than opening the bag first! its just a fresh taste!
Kelly D.
Okay! Pause!!! BEST CHEEZITS EVERRRRER! I love the extra toast cheezits! When these came out my life changed lol they’re beyond delicious 😋 I’m always taking the burnt chips or crackers now I have a whole box! I highly recommend especially if you love the extra baked taste
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
I buy these often and am extremely happy that Cheez-It decided to make this flavor. I always picked out the burnt ones in the original pack and now I can just buy the whole pack as I want them. These are my favorite Cheez-Its and the best part is no MSG!
LaPorshe' M.
Is it really toasty or just that burnt flavor? I want to know is it really a pleasantly, flavorful taste. Thanks 😄
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Why are cheez it in the cookie section and not the chips? But we have brownie crips in chips and not desserts lol
Victoria F.