BY CHEEZ-IT

Smoked cheddar naturally flavored. see more...

Morgan A.
Wentzville
these are soo good!! i would recommend them to anyone and everyone! they are super affordable and have so much flavor in them, they aren't the healthiest but still they are so good. i would most deff buy them again and eat them everyday if i could.
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Love these. Like having a choose of both flavors. Everyone gets what they want. Taste like real cheese crackers. Great price. & you can find them any where. Good snake for the kids. & awesome to put in there lunches with them
Alison R.
South Haven, MI
I loooove cheezit duos!! Pretty much all of them lol. They are delicious! I love the mix of flavors that you get and it's always the perfect mix! Met my expectations all the way! I would deff recommend these!
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
These crackers are so yummy and addictive. I bought at my local stop and shop. I will buy them again. They are a great snack. Very delicious crackers. I would recommend. I will continue to buy them as well.
Tiffany G.
Love these duo packs. Not my favorite of the flavors offered but definitely up there. Especially when you get that buy one get one deal at Winn Dixie or Kroger. I would recommend these especially for kids.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I pick these up for the kids almost every time we go to the grocery store. They are a quick and healthy snack. Healthier than a lot of alternatives. They are pretty good for an adult too. I like the original better tho
Rochelle N.
Cheez-It is my favorite cracker snack! I love cheese and this flavor is great! I purchase multiple Cheez-It products and this was pretty great. I like the variety of flavors in one bag.
Ashley N.
Lees Summit, MO
These are bomb!!! My kids and I love to snack on these!!! Often we try to buy them when they're 2 for $5. We always finish these and never waste them! I love adding these to my lunch!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Yummy! Blasted with flavor. Great for a quick snack or mixed up in a taco salad! Put them in little baggie's to take to work in my lunch pail. Always have them on hand.
Jessica C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Chees-itz are my favorite cracker. You could eat them for a snack or make a side with dinner, tastes delicious in chili or with just some simple tomato soup.
Denise H.
Knoxville, TN
Are these gluten free? If not what gluten free products does this company offer?
Victoria F.