BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It® Duoz Smoked Cheddar & Monterey Jack Baked Snack Crackers
  • "my favorite crackers I could eat the whole box l ove the two different flavors at the same time The other combination flavors are just as good " in 3 reviews
  • "I could eat the entire box in one sitting." in 2 reviews
  • "I could seriously eat the whole box in a sitting, I think!" in 2 reviews
  • "We liked the original crackers, but these were sooo much better!" in 1 review
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy both flavors of cheeze its so i always get the box with both kinds my daughter gets mad because sometimes I dont wanna share and she loves cheese as well
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Love these. Like having a choose of both flavors. Everyone gets what they want. Taste like real cheese crackers. Great price. & you can find them any where. Good snake for the kids. & awesome to put in there lunches with them
Alison R.
South Haven, MI
I loooove cheezit duos!! Pretty much all of them lol. They are delicious! I love the mix of flavors that you get and it's always the perfect mix! Met my expectations all the way! I would deff recommend these!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
These Cheez-Its are so yummy! I love the combination of the two flavors. I could seriously eat a whole box at one time. I have a hard time finding them in stores but they are worth the search. I highly recommend these if you love Cheez-Its. Enjoy!
Morgan A.
Wentzville
these are soo good!! i would recommend them to anyone and everyone! they are super affordable and have so much flavor in them, they aren't the healthiest but still they are so good. i would most deff buy them again and eat them everyday if i could.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I pick these up for the kids almost every time we go to the grocery store. They are a quick and healthy snack. Healthier than a lot of alternatives. They are pretty good for an adult too. I like the original better tho
Gladelina M.
Roxbury, MA
These crackers are so yummy and addictive. I bought at my local stop and shop. I will buy them again. They are a great snack. Very delicious crackers. I would recommend. I will continue to buy them as well.
Tiffany G.
Love these duo packs. Not my favorite of the flavors offered but definitely up there. Especially when you get that buy one get one deal at Winn Dixie or Kroger. I would recommend these especially for kids.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
I have the hardest time finding this combo of cheez-its but they are my favorite! they have enough of a tangy flavor with the right sweet cheese flavor. wish i could find these more often.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
These are bomb!!! My kids and I love to snack on these!!! Often we try to buy them when they're 2 for $5. We always finish these and never waste them! I love adding these to my lunch!
Kiara C.
Mentone, CA
Are they fattening?
Denise H.
Knoxville, TN
Are these gluten free? If not what gluten free products does this company offer?
Victoria F.