BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It® Duoz Smoked Cheddar & Monterey Jack Baked Snack Crackers
  • "my favorite crackers I could eat the whole box l ove the two different flavors at the same time The other combination flavors are just as good " in 3 reviews
  • "I could eat the entire box in one sitting." in 2 reviews
  • "I could seriously eat the whole box in a sitting, I think!" in 2 reviews
  • "We liked the original crackers, but these were sooo much better!" in 1 review
Gwen R.
Columbia
I prefer the bacon and cheese but it wasn't listed. They have a great taste, if I don't put them in a bowl I can eat the whole box in one sitting. I usually get 2 boxes at a time. The price is great, they are always fresh and I have reccomend them to others by sharing.
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy both flavors of cheeze its so i always get the box with both kinds my daughter gets mad because sometimes I dont wanna share and she loves cheese as well
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
These Cheez-Its are so yummy! I love the combination of the two flavors. I could seriously eat a whole box at one time. I have a hard time finding them in stores but they are worth the search. I highly recommend these if you love Cheez-Its. Enjoy!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I pick these up for the kids almost every time we go to the grocery store. They are a quick and healthy snack. Healthier than a lot of alternatives. They are pretty good for an adult too. I like the original better tho
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
These crackers are so yummy and addictive. I bought at my local stop and shop. I will buy them again. They are a great snack. Very delicious crackers. I would recommend. I will continue to buy them as well.
Tiffany G.
Love these duo packs. Not my favorite of the flavors offered but definitely up there. Especially when you get that buy one get one deal at Winn Dixie or Kroger. I would recommend these especially for kids.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
I have the hardest time finding this combo of cheez-its but they are my favorite! they have enough of a tangy flavor with the right sweet cheese flavor. wish i could find these more often.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
These are bomb!!! My kids and I love to snack on these!!! Often we try to buy them when they're 2 for $5. We always finish these and never waste them! I love adding these to my lunch!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Yummy! Blasted with flavor. Great for a quick snack or mixed up in a taco salad! Put them in little baggie's to take to work in my lunch pail. Always have them on hand.
Christina B.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved when they started the Duos line and started mixing flavors together. This was the first combination of flavors i purchased and they taste amazing. A little addicting honestly lol
Kiara C.
Mentone, CA
Are they fattening?
Denise H.
Knoxville, TN
Are these gluten free? If not what gluten free products does this company offer?
Victoria F.