Food & SnacksSnack FoodsElastomull
Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 124oz

Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz

by Elastomull

Because two is better than one. Sharp Cheddar gets a little better when you add Parmesan. Cheez-It Duoz® Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan mixes up Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan crackers creating a irresistibly cheesy duo. Cheesy, crunchy perfection, made with 100% real cheese.

Are these good?
What’s the best cheez-its ?
Are these any good?
Start your review of Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz!
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz uploaded by Tyana L.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you are a cheese lover like myself and you want a little something salty Cheez It Duoz in Sharp Cheddar & Parmesan could be your go to snack . It's made with 100% real cheese which makes me feel good when I eat too many which is often lol. On the flip side I feel great giving them to my son since they are a source of potassium. It is literally bursting with flavor. They taste amazing together. They don't conflict at all. Never disappointed. Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow these things have a nice taste to them 🤤 they always have pretty great snacks if you ask me 😋
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. I love these crackers, especially when they came out with these half and half boxes.
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz uploaded by Colleen H.
These are my favorite mix if cheez its! The sharp cheddar and the parmesan are both amazing! And the combination of the two is perfect! It's a great snack for the whole family. And at only 150 calories a serving, I don't feel bad snacking on them!
Chelsey T.
Aubrey, TX
So much flavor! And I love that they mixed together two of my favorite flavors so that I wouldn't have to buy them separately!
Xiana V.
phx
This cheez-it brand is my all time favorite. I could eat these all day. This would have to be my all tome favorite cheez-it brand. This would be the only brand I could eat by themselves.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Duos are awesome because they keep you interested. Two tasty flavors that pack a strong punch. Crunchy and bite sized.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 12.4oz uploaded by Deborah Q.
Cheez it duoz sharp cheddar and Parmesan flavor was a great combination of crackers in one box. I truly like the idea of having two different flavors to enjoy in one box. Cheez it's never seem to disappoint they always have great flavors and are reasonably price
Jackie B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my all time favorite cheese it's! I wouldn't say they are healthy. But I do think they are delicious. They're also affordable. I use these as a treat or a once and awhile snack. The only thing I don't like is that the seasoning gets all over your fingers, but that's easy enough to clean! Go try them!!!
Natalie M.
Kernersville, NC
I really like these duos together. The Parmesan is so good! It was tasty and affordable. My brothers and I enjoyed them.