Cheez-It® Duoz Jalapeno & Cheddar Jack uploaded by Lakeshia R.Cheez-It® Duoz Jalapeno & Cheddar Jack uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Every so often you need a little spice in your life! Jalapeno Cheez-It® crackers and Cheddar Jack Cheez-It® crackers, mixed together in one box. Made with 100% real cheese.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Paprika, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, Jalapeno Pepper, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Onion Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Annatto Extract Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Extract Color, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spice Extract, Malic Acid, Sugar, Turmeric Extract Color, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Soy Lecithin

Laura C.
Boise, ID
The best cheez it’s there are. I’m not a fan of jalapeño or spicy stuff in general but these aren’t too hot. The duoz are the best and off brands don’t compare. I’m obsessed with cheez it’s! Highly recommend.
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
This is what I need when I want to eat something while watching a movie. I like that the spicy jalapeno compliments with the cheesy cheddar jack flavor. I ate the original Cheez-It a long time ago. Now I am due for Duoz! I can eat the whole box in one day. If the company of Cheez-It gave me like a whole load of these, I would write a three page thank you letter.
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
These cheezitz duo is the bomb. It is the best combination and so cheesy. They aren't too hot but have that slight little hot kick with the cheesy and its perfect.
Jennifer R.
Saint Petersburg
O.M.G. my mother and I have always shared a love for cheez-its when snacking. She lives the regular cheese while I inhale the white cheddar by the box while watching a movie. (Not really, but would love too) these jalapeno and cheddar jack are just what I needed! The cheesy part I love with a little kick. So yummy!
Courtney L.
I have never liked regular Cheez-it. These are amazing! They have so much flavor. They have 150 calories for 26 crackers. Not bad since I will only snack on them occasionally. You can find them at any store, even the Dollar General now! Highly recommend, even if you are like me and hate the regular, these are the bomb!!!
Ashon B.
I give this to my boys for a snack at school and they never get tired of them. I love that Cheez-It keeps coming up with new flavors but I am disappointed that they are using genetic engineering in these foods
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I'm such a cheez-it addict, and I looove the other duoz so I was really excited when I saw these at aldi! The cheddar are delicious as always but I wasn't as impressed with the jalapeño..they're still tasty but I was expecting a little more flavor.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
The cheddar jack flavor has always been my favorite from Cheez-It, so when I saw this duoz box with the jalapeno flavor I thought I'd try it out! The jalapeno isn't overpowering, not too spicy! And the flavors of the two rub off on each other so it adds a nice zing to the cheddar jack ones too! Definitely a new favorite.
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
If u like a hint of spice id definitely recommend these. Theyre two different kinds in one bag so u get somewhat normal cheese flavored ones but also the jalapeño ones for an extra exciting kick u dont get w regular old cheese its
Kristen W.
Love this idea of 2 flavors in one box! The cheddar flavor is great the jalapeño not so much needed a bigger kick a tad disappointing. Will not get this again unless they change the flavors!