BY CHEEZ-IT #38 in Crackers

Cheez-It Duoz® Baked Sharp Cheddar Parmesan Snack Crackers.
Sunshine®.
Two flavors - one box.
Made with 100% real cheese.

Mary J.
Manhattan
Both of these flavors are really tasty though I will be bias and say I prefer the parmesan more. If there was a duo with parmesan and white cheddar I would be set for life! So the duoz comes with both flavors but it's not separated into it's own bag. They are mixed together so it's a mystery what you will get in each handful. The only thing you'll know is that there will be a lot of flavors!
Austin H.
These Cheez-it Duoz are absolutely my favorite cracker. They are very cheesy and a great combination of flavors. My whole family and I love to snack on these. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend these to anyone who loves snacking on some cheesy crackers!
Haley F.
Puyallup
Foodie Expert
Cheez-it Duos are delicious. Not only do you get one type of Cheez-Its you get two types of cheese it's in one box and they are both delicious flavors. I love that Cheez-Its are always crisp and cheesy. Definitely one of the Staples in our house. Highly recommended.
Paige B.
Abrams
These are my favorite flavor of Cheez-Its. Hands down. They offer you two great flavors in one, and you can't complain about how delicious they are. They are my go to snack when I want something salty. I buy these at Woodman's, although they can be a little pricey.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I like that you have such a variety in cheeze it's. We usually go for the duo ones but have never been disappointed by the regulat cheese ones either. They are awesome to keep in the car or even something small to eat for lunch with some lunch meat.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so good ! Great value.  You get two flavors for one price and they are so cheap ! I love the parmesian flavor they are delicious. You can find them almost anywhere even the dollar store and they are a great size . Best snack .
Kylie B.
Terre Haute
Foodie Expert
Cheez-It Duoz Baked Snack Crackers Sharp Cheddar/Parmesan love these, they’re my favorite flavor combination of cheez-it’s! I purchase these often and will continue to do so. Definitely recommend to others! Great price as well.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Interesting flavor - not my favorite. Love the Cheez-It creativity, but this is just a little too creative for me. Didn’t quite meet my expectations, but it wasn’t terrible either. I think the parmesan was a bit overwhelming for me.
Kaylee G.
I like the idea of mixing 2 different flavors because then you get to different flavors at once. I bought these at tops or Walmart. I am a repeat consumer of this product. And I do recommend these and the 4 cheese to others.
Heaven S.
Sand Springs, OK
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite!! I wish they sold the Parmesan alone but it’s oaky they’re really good today anyways! I always am looking for a quick snack and these are them!! Even my boyfriend eats them all of the time!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
Parmesan is the best, right?! :D
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Which CheezIt flavor is your favorite?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these any good?
Myriah N.
What are some good snack to pair with this snack ? Kind of like a trail mix ..