BY CHEEZ-IT #60 in Crackers

Cheez-It Duoz® Baked Sharp Cheddar Parmesan Snack Crackers.
Sunshine®.
Two flavors - one box.
Made with 100% real cheese.

charity P.
charity P.
Stanford, KY
This is by far my favorite flavor.I love the fact that u can get two types of cheez-its in one box.My kids love them for snack,I pack it in their lunch boxes all the time and this is one type of snack food that we always have in our pantry.They love to eat them instead of pop corn during our movie night
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can't decide on which cheez-it flavor to buy? With cheer-it duos, you don't have to! This is great for when you have to share snacks with another person like a sibling, spouse, or friend. These snacks take the argument out of snack food and leave you with a tasty treat!
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Cincinnati, OH
These have always been one of my favorite flavors. I'm the worst at making decisions and committing to one flavor, so I love having the two flavors in one box to choose from. It's easy to find these as well as many supermarkets and convenience stores sell them.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
These are my favorite cheese it's! Flavor is delicious! When I am purchasing for myself, I buy these. My kids all enjoy cheese it's as well so we buy many of the the other kinds as well. They don't go on sale all too often but we end up buying them any ways :)
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
These are the best cheez-its on the market. These are full of flavor and honestly so addicting. They can be hard to find for some reason, but when you do find them, they are fantastic. I've had luck at grocery stores and gas stations. I highly recommend.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
Yes! This is my favorite flavor of cheez-it! I think the Sharp cheddar and parmesan compliment each other really well. I could literally finish a box of these in one sitting. Plus it's super affordable and why get one flavor when you can get two?!?
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
These are my favorite flavor of Cheez-It. Both flavors are great on their own, but they are even better together. This is a magical combination of Cheez-Its and I will continue to buy it for a very long time. I can't wait to go buy more actually!
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love Cheez It's in general, but these are one of my favorites. I usually gravitate towards these when shopping. I love that you get a mix of two flavors so it's a nice change instead of just one flavor. I'm seriously addicted to these.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
My favorite Cheez-It flavors! Could eat an entire box in one sitting if I let myself. Love this combination and this is definitely a go-to snack. My local grocery store often has a bogo deal on Cheez-It's so that makes it even better!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite Cheez-its of all time. I love the two different flavors, delicious together or separate. I always have a box of these in my pantry, and I commonly snack on these while binge watching Netflix
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
Parmesan is the best, right?! :D
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Which CheezIt flavor is your favorite?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these any good?
Myriah N.
Myriah N.
What are some good snack to pair with this snack ? Kind of like a trail mix ..