BY CHEEZ-IT

Kellogg's® Family RewardsCollect points. Earn rewards. Two easy ways to collect points! Go to kfr.com to learn more. see more...

• How strong is the bacon flavor for this Cheez-It snack?2 Answers
  • Do they make these in smaller travel packs for a lunch box? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Destiny M.
Saint Cloud, FL
My favorite Cheez-It! I've tried tons of flavors and this flavor combo is the best. Explaining the taste is hard, but it's honestly good and I'd deffinitely reccoment them!
Heidi G.
Bothell, WA
I didn't think I would like these that much when I first bought them, but they are good! One thing I wish was different was that these all taste the same, rather than having two different flavors. It might just be from having them in the box together, but other Duoz seem to have distinct flavors between the two. Overall though, these are tasty!
Maranda O.
I really like these because you get a mix of two of the best kinds! They mix together well and are absolutely delicious. These are much better than the plain ones! It's easy to eat a whole box in one sitting
Mika C.
I bought these just to try and at first I wasn't a fan because the bacon flavor is a little too much. But after a few more I actually liked them! They aren't the best but good for snacking. I wouldn't necessarily recommend to others but if you wanna try them, try them!
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
These were a delicious smokey crunchy cheesy snack that I ate while others were watching the half time show. I ate half a box with my boyfriend and found the yummy salty snack just what we needed that evening. Totally worth the
price and easy to find at the local supermarket.
Jo-Vonne L.
I'm in chunky girl HEAVEN! So yummy. So much great taste. So worth every penny for every bite. Randomly purchased because I saw the bacon and boy was I pleased. Enjoyed so much I hid the box from my kiddos! More please!
Shakeia R.
Bacon definitely makes everything better😍😍 The bacon and cheese combination is sooooo good that you don't want to put them down. I did not want to share these and had to hide them in my house. Must try!!!
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
My boyfriend and I recently came across these and we are in love! Some of the pieces have a rich smokey flavor which is paired greatly with a calmer cheddar flavor. The combination is great and these are definitely something different in the cracker world.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
O......M......G..... these are AMAAAAAZING.. the flavor is so yummy and bold. As for health wise, they are the typical cheese it caloric content. But the flavor duo is amazing together. I recommend them to anyone and everyone
Shaena C.
Estero
These taste sort of off to me. I am a huge fan of bacon so when I found these at Publix I had to give them a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed and found them to taste almost what I would imagine dog food tasting like.
How strong is the bacon flavor for this Cheez-It snack?
Courtney M.
Cheney, KS
Do they make these in smaller travel packs for a lunch box?