BY CHEEZ-IT

Bacon and cheddar. It’s a flavor match made in heaven! New Bacon flavor Cheez-It® crackers and Cheddar Cheez-It® crackers, mixed together in one box. Made with 100% real cheese.

Enrichedflour(Wheatflour, Niacin, Reducediron, Vitaminb1[Thiaminmononitrate], Vitaminb2[Riboflavin], Folicacid), Vegetableoil(Soybeanandpalmoilwithtbhqforfreshness), Cheesemadewithskimmilk(Skimmilk, Wheyprotein, Salt, Cheesecultures, Enzymes, Annattoextractcolor), Contains2%orlessofsalt, Paprika, Cheddarandmontereyjackcheese(Milk, Cheesecultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, Garlicpowder, Yeast, Monosodiumglutamate, Onionpowder, Tomatopowder, Yeastextract, Vanillabeans, Spices, Naturalandartificialflavors, Cornsyrupsolids, Disodiuminosinate, Disodiumguanylate, Paprikaextractcolor, Spiceextract, Autolyzedyeastextract, Malicacid, Sugar, Annattoextractcolor, Citricacid, Naturalhickorysmokeflavor, Yellow5, Yellow6, Soylecithin

• How strong is the bacon flavor for this Cheez-It snack?2 Answers
  • Do they make these in smaller travel packs for a lunch box? 1 Answers
Caroline T.
Need to say that I bought this flavor from Target last week and couldn’t stop eating. I sit down to watch a movie and that is it, it was gone after a few minutes. My husband love it too. We know this is not the most healthy Snack but it’s worth it to be happy eating something that rates so good once in a while.
Ashlee W.
These are now my all time favorite cheez it's! I also got my boyfriend hooked on them! They taste amazing and they aren't expensive so they're a great little snack item to have in the house! They blow normal cheez it's out of the park.
Alexis M.
Irvine, KY
These are okay, I would recommend the cheddar over the bacon because Me personally like a good real bacon flavor and the bacon ones are okay but don't taste like actual bacon what so ever
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I love these. I'm always looking for savory snacks that mimic a meal. These do the trick! Not only are they filling but they are delicious! If the whole package was bacon I'm sure I wouldn't like them as much but the mix is nice. I am probably going to make some chex mix with what I have left.
Shakeia R.
Bacon definitely makes everything better😍😍 The bacon and cheese combination is sooooo good that you don't want to put them down. I did not want to share these and had to hide them in my house. Must try!!!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I didn't think I would like these that much when I first bought them, but they are good! One thing I wish was different was that these all taste the same, rather than having two different flavors. It might just be from having them in the box together, but other Duoz seem to have distinct flavors between the two. Overall though, these are tasty!
Mika C.
I bought these just to try and at first I wasn't a fan because the bacon flavor is a little too much. But after a few more I actually liked them! They aren't the best but good for snacking. I wouldn't necessarily recommend to others but if you wanna try them, try them!
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
These were a delicious smokey crunchy cheesy snack that I ate while others were watching the half time show. I ate half a box with my boyfriend and found the yummy salty snack just what we needed that evening. Totally worth the
price and easy to find at the local supermarket.
Jo-Vonne L.
I'm in chunky girl HEAVEN! So yummy. So much great taste. So worth every penny for every bite. Randomly purchased because I saw the bacon and boy was I pleased. Enjoyed so much I hid the box from my kiddos! More please!
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
My boyfriend and I recently came across these and we are in love! Some of the pieces have a rich smokey flavor which is paired greatly with a calmer cheddar flavor. The combination is great and these are definitely something different in the cracker world.
How strong is the bacon flavor for this Cheez-It snack?
Courtney M.
Cheney, KS
Do they make these in smaller travel packs for a lunch box?