Cheez-It® Disney Pixar Monsters University Characters Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Ashley S.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers: Designs include Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Black Widow Made with 100% real cheese see more...

Cheez-It® Disney Pixar Monsters University Characters Baked Snack Crackers
  • "Love the fun shapes and even the different flavors they do sometimes!" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite snacks!" in 1 review
Christian D.
Cheez It's are always a great snack. They're super good and tasty. And I love all the different types they come in including the character ones. They are so cute and fun to eat and kids love them even more with their favorite characters on them.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I bought this product from Walmart. I would recommend this product. It is comparable to other cheese snack crackers but this one met my expectations and I have been a repeat customer of this. Would recommend to those with kids.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My kids absolutely love these! Not only are they super cute cartoon shaped but they taste amazing! We buy this brand all the time and are by far one of my families favorites!! I highly recommend this product if you have kids!
Brittany K.
Columbia, KY
Cheese its are always a go to snack in our house. My kids LOVE them and they are affordable. They really enjoy the white cheddar as well as the regular ones. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to purchase them.
Marina F.
Denton
I like giving this snack to kids when I babysit them. They enjoy the little pictures on the cracker. It tastes the same as the original Cheez-it but it's a bit smaller.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I just love cheese itz. I have a heart condition that requires me to have more salt than a normal person so I am always eating cheese itz. They are the only cracker that I don't get tired of, plus I love the cute designs in these ones.
Lindsey A.
I love chesseits! They hardly ever go stale and are mostly always on sale at your local grocery stores. I am a continually repeats consumer. Love these snack! They are easy to take everywhere.
Lynnette P.
New Hyde Park, NY
I bought these Monsters University Cheez-Its for my trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. I couldn't find the 'original' box at the supermarket, so I bought these instead. Cheez-Its are one of my favorite snacks, so I thought I would like these just fine. But they're just not the same! These ones are crunchier and not as salty as the original. Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but don't mess with my Cheez-Its!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
So when my son was younger the monsters were all over the house. When I seen these I had to pick them up. Yes they are just cheese its with monster Inc characters. That made it fun as a snack. They taste good and we make games out of who has what.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I love cheez-its they are wonderful and these are no different from the regular ones. The kiddos love these they love finding there favorite characters and playing around with them and eating them. I love all the other character they offer also.
Tayler D.