BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Cheese its are one of my all time favorite guilty pleasure snacks.  They're what I want to eat after a strenuous day of hiking, or at a cookout.  The white cheddar flavor is ok, although I prefer the original cheddar flavor to this one - I find this a bit too sharp for my taste
Meg S.
Though probably not the organic healthy choice of snacks, it is super good! They are a great handful of snacks and definitely one you cannot just have one of. Sometimes they taste too salty, but I have a bit of a sensitive to the taste of salt. But overall, when craving something a bit salty this is a go to.
Mariah W.
I am in love with white cheddar flavored anything so these are perfect. I am definatley a repeat customer. They are delicious and amazingly flavorful. I would say they are partially healthy. I do recommend these to others to try! These are perfect for everyone!
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
My on the road and go to snack has to be the white cheddar cracker. I'm a cheese lover and this meets my cheese needs when I'm craving a snack. It won't disappoint if you are a cheese and cracker lover. You get everything you need in one.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I tried these on a whim and they're really good! Price was good and taste was great. Will definitely re purchase! Great product placement in the checkout aisle @ Walmart. Lol.
Christina D.
Overall a consistent product with multiple ways to eat them. You can have them alone or with a hummus dip! I love uses these in different flavors to make my own snack mixes.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
The white cheddar Cheez-it's are my favorite kind. They are so rich and delicious I seriously can't stop myself once I pop a bag open. Delicious and  healthy snack.
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
These things are so delicious, and easy to grab as a quick snack. They are not the healthiest but the taste will quickly take your mind off of that. I am a big cheese fan, and white cheddar is my favorite. It is a rarity when you find a snack food that is white cheddar. I recommend you try these, you will fall in love.
Hayley W.
White cheddar is my all time favorite Cheez it flavor. My friends will buy me huge boxes of these as gifts because I love them so much. Whenever I take these as a snack anywhere, people are always trying to steal some from me, but I won't share these. Alll mine.
Melyssa V.
These are SOOOOOOO addicting! I swear, I ate almost a box a day when I was pregnant! and I still love them! everyone at work use to steal them from me because they were so good! and the price is pretty decent, too
Maddy B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Do these snack crackers taste good?
Kaitlyn M.
Wamego, KS
I've never seen these before. Are they new? Do they taste good?