BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Sarah J.
I have been eating these cheese crackers for years and my nephew can't go into a grocery store with out grabbing them their the perfect snack for anytime of day.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
School snacks! Yum yum! I like how the crackers are slightly salty but as soon as you get a taste of the cheese it's like everything has even Out in your mouth.
cat m.
i thought i would like these because i love the original cheez it's but the cheese in these just taste way to artificial. the whole pack i bought went to waste.
Aliyah B.
Very yummy and convenient snack to have around when you're hungry on a pinch. The cracker is a little dry and the cheese a bit bland but its still pretty good.
Saima R.
Flushing New York
These are life savers for me !!! Love eating them during class , library while studying or When I am traveling somewhere ! It's everywhere in NYC! Easy to find
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Loves these perfect snack for the kids and I they to tend to crumble in the lunchbox just in a bag but I don't mind putting them in a little box for lunch.
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
These are a perfect on the go snack for either you or kids. I always have a few packs in my bag for my girls. They're so cheesy and just all around great
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY
My husband is a diabetic so i buy these for him as a snack, i eat them as well and when you dont have time for a meal tjese will fill you up, delicious.
Jennifer N.
These are amazing!! They are the best on the go snack or to eat between patients at work. They give you the satisfaction of fullness you are looking for.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
These take me back to my childhood. These crackers are so addicting I try not to buy them too much or I end up eating everything I bought in one sitting.