BY CHEEZ-IT

Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
Love the different flavors, my kids love the cheddar and peanut butter ones. I love that they are wrapped and I can throw some in the diaper bag or car. It's definitely a go to snack.
Megan M.
Maumee, OH
I always have snacks ready for on the go and there's nothing better than just grabbing a little pack of cheese and crackers. These blend the great taste of cheez-its with even more cheese sandwiched between for the perfect bite.
Jeddayye B.
I absolutely love this as a snack. I don't really mind the cheesiness, but if you're not the cheese type then I probably wouldn't recommend trying it. But, to those who love cheese, you'll love this.
Abigail F.
Bellflower, CA
Oh it's classic alrighty. Salty enough and cheesy enough.
I can't stop eating once I start.
I dip in some cream cheese and I'm in heaven.
Bite size. Its my go to movie snack
Julie B.
Super convenient to just throw in your purse when you're on the go and just eat them when you get a chance. Great flavor, I prefer the cheese more than the peanut butter however they're both good
Nicole W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was the greatest invention ever. I love cheese crackers and think that it's awesome to get cheezit flavor and cheese crackers all at once. It is the best snack for myself and the kids.
Jenny P.
Please take me back to my childhood... Mmmm. Now my daughter is the one enjoying these. But I have to admit from time to time I do take a few of these for myself.
Uzoma O.
Williamsville, NY
A great snack when on the go... I keep a bunch of them tucked away in my office. It tastes great and it a quick pick me upper until I can get some food in my system...
Carla H.
I was hesitant on buyi,g but I like ten a lot. My 1 and a half year old daughter also likes them. They are perfect if your traveling or just need a snack on the go.
Mindy D.
I love these so much! I rarely ever buy them because I don't see them much. But occasionally I see them, so I buy a couple packs. It's Cheez-It. It's always good.