BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
These are great little snacks to pack up for lunch. Little more filling than the regular cheese it's however there are other similar products out there that are not brand name and are less expensive.
Karen T.
Our all time favorite! A quick snack on the go! You can not go wrong with these. Gotta have them stashed everywhere. Crunchy crackers and that creamy cheddar or peanut butter in the middle! Yum!
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
This crackers is very fulling of eat while hungry. It dose tend to stick between your teeth I would compare it to other brands in flavers. It's vey delicious and yummy I would recommend this to students ;)
Debbie L.
White City , OR
Aren't these a classic staple in every home? I remember having these as a kid. Always in the glove box just on case. My kids love them. My husband loves them. They are great with soup as well.
Norma V.
When your feeling hungry and got no food ! These crackers will come in handy ! They taste amazing the peanut butter between every cracker just gives it the best taste !
Jessica A.
I love packing these for lunch or just to snack on at school. Their so good and yet so easy to get. I usually get these at Walmart or any supermarket. They aren't expensive which is good. I would recommend it to anyone.
Don J.
Safford
Not big on snacks however I do always carry crackers such as these in my vehicke for a quick grab since I am hyperglycemic. It works well upon feelibg these symptoms
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
These little snack crackers come in handy anytime of the day they were really knocked the hunger pains off Cheez-It® Classic Cheddar Sandwich Crackers 1.48 oz. Pack
Sade R.
I am huge fan of any kind of cracker's that have any type of cheese in between them. So these of cousr are great to me I but them every time Iago grocery shopping.
LORI M.
Salem, OR
The individual packaging is great with just the right amount of crackers. I put them in the kids lunch and I also take them to work for me. They are easy to throw in the car to have easy snacks readily available.