BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love cheek-its! they are so addicting and you cannot just have one. They are a good small snack to have if you look at the label its a nice 100-cal snack. Whenever i see a BOGO cheese-it sign i go straight for that. I always recommend this product
Kourtney K.
Shreveport , LA
Delightful snack for any time. These have a great flavor if you like cheesy snacks. I tend to pick these up at the store on a whim and remember why I love them so much when I do! I always love a little cheesy snack.
SJ M.
Portland, OR
YUMMY! I like these for a quick snack. Although it's not that healthy it's filling that the calories are worth it. Definitely affordable since they come in packs of 8. Would recommend to others and their snack packs.
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love to snack on these although they are not as healthy. I love the cheddar cheese in them. They are not expensive, I usually buy the packages of these. I would recommend to others.
Mariana L.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite cookies! They're great for ok the go and they taste delicious! I thought they'd be too salty but they are just right. The cheese is my favorite part. I would recommend for anyone.
Kaitlyn L.
My husband loves these they are a decent price and they are perfect for him to eat at work as he is a mechanic so it's a quick snack that's not too fattening and he loves the different flavors they always have
Garrett W.
Milligan Coll, TN
I was not a fan of the price of these because of how few I got and how disappointed I was with the taste. They were incredibly dry and flaky. The taste itself was average at best and weren't what I expected
Zack W.
This is absolutely perfect. This is a great size for anyone on the go. It holds its taste and would buy again. Whenever I have to run to class it's something I can grab and go out the door before my lecture
Anita R.
These are so tasty and very addictive. Very cheesy love the cheese filling in between. Very delicious crunchy crackers with a nice filling. Nice for a quick graphic and go snack.
Luis S.
Estas galletas tipo sándwich rellenas de quesos son una delicia total.. puedo comerlas todas en un día. . Lo crujiente de su galleta más la suavidad de su relleno de queso son una explosión