BY CHEEZ-IT

Mellanie P.
Columbus
Not that good. It's ok. It has a weird taste and texture. It's affordable but I don't think I would buy it again. It's not healthy at all. It was disgusting. If I could add something I don't know because it wasn't that good.
Angelique M.
Fresno , CA
I got these in high expectations since cheeze it's are my go to snack. But I wasn't a fan once I tried them. I feel like the cracker is too thick and for the price I would rather buy a box of cheeze it's.
Tracy A.
Amazing product. It really did its job and was spot on with the description. The price is perfect for something that works so well like this did. I would definitely buy it again when I run out which is soon because I use it all the time. I recommended it to all my friends and family.
Lizbet P.
These yummy crackers are amazing! One of my daughters favorites and they're also healthy! I get them every time we go grocery shopping. Very Delicious!! Will not disappoint if you're a first time buyer.
Angelique S.
Santa fe, NM
It's a bigger size cheese it with cheese inside. Perfect combination! I highly recommend these they are very good. They are adorable and they can be in your price range, I do recommend these to others.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Not really a fan of these crackers with cheese in the middle. The cheese in the middle seems to take away from the tastiness of the true cheez it cracker on the outside. Would not recommend to others.
Meagan S.
Gainesville, GA
Cracker portion is almost too crumbly to make into a cracker sandwich and with the added peanut butter, it's super dry! I love cheez-it's and peanut butter crackers, but not a combination of the two.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
These are a great go to snack when you are on the go and busy like I am. I am constantly needing something quick and easy to grab and these have a great taste. Met my expectations and I would recommend
A L.
I love cheese-its and saw these at the dollar store and decided to try them. I actually didn't really like them as much as I thought I would. The cheese flavor in the middle tasted a bit artificial and the outside cracker didn't have the same taste as the original cheese it crackers. Slightly disappointed.
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
Not sure if this is real cheese or not but it is delicious. An easy grab snack, this is perfect for classroom snack time or as an add on to lunches. Ages 2+ (because you're never too old).