BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Tatianna S.
Florida
This is actually pretty good. It remind me of the cheese crackers I used to have when I was younger. I would definitely pick this up rather than ritz crackers. I bought it at Publix. I would recommend this to others.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
I just love the different flavors and the fact that it's affordable enough! Don't let the package fool you the smaller the more the quality and quantity must have for any gathering! Get me some peanut butter spread!
Madalyn C.
memphis, tn
These are my go to "on the run" crackers for lunch!! I'm a repeat consumer! I LOVE these compared to other products because it has that DELICIOUS cheese it taste and fresh cheese taste. I would recommend for sure!
Myrjorie W.
I dont know why but the first time i had it as a free sample i dont like it. Its very affordable though. But when i had it the second time im starting to like it. I find myself having it some of my free time.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
If you love cheese you will love this product. It is really soft inside and the crackers really crisp and tasty. It is the third time that I am buying this product and I am sure I will buy more. the size is really good too, to keep in my purse.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
Cheez-it crackers are yummy, they at the perfect snack to carry in your purse. These crackers aren't delicious but will do. I would normally get these at my local grocery store, yes I recommend if you like crackers
Shirley T.
The cheez it sandwich is a classic. I love the combination of the cracker and the cheese. I have always enjoyed snacking on these since I was younger and I remember taking them to school always. These are delicious if you like cheese and crackers
Gaby H.
Modesto, CA
I love these crackers! They are awesome for on the go. They also make peanut butter ones. I make sure I pick these up every time I'm at the store because they make a great snack while I'm at school. Delicious
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
It's the perfect snack that I take every time I go to Disney, it has a really good flavor, is not expensive, you can get it at any grocery store , I buy it eventually, is a good snack for me and for the kids
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Not that good. It's ok. It has a weird taste and texture. It's affordable but I don't think I would buy it again. It's not healthy at all. It was disgusting. If I could add something I don't know because it wasn't that good.