BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Debbie W.
New Glasgow
Now here's another super great snack. I love having these and sharing them with friends. They are great for lunches or picnics as well. I love them.
Lyndsay W.
London , ON
Love these so much! No longer can find these in Canada but I would buy hundreds if I could! Used to have them all the time as a kid!
Monica D.
Not a huge fan of this crackers I think they are lacking flavor and cheese, maybe because I'm a ritz girl I dislike this crackers.
Roberta C.
It's one of the best snacks ever, they are small and you can put in your purse and eat every where, I like to bring them to school
Raissa M.
irece
Adoro esses biscoitos cobertos, uma delícia ainda mais quando se está atrasada para uma reunião e precisa comer algo rápido.
Macarena H.
El sabor a queso es muy rico y vienen muy bien al momento de celebrar cumpleaños o simplemente compartir o comer un snack
Sávio d.
I love this, cheese is my favorite food, with cracker so make everything so special, better, hard, I love it this
Sushmita D.
Cheez-it are the best crackers. Eat them with cheese dip or straight out of the package, all time favorite snack.
Theresa B.
smithers, ['', '', '']
I love these ! Great snack for lunches and car rides! Perfectly balanced flavours with the cheese and crackers
isis m.
Sabor muy rico,empaque practico para llevar me gusta mucho se los recomiendo pruebenlo no se van a decepcionar.